• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Best body shop paint repair in GTA

jayt101

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend any good bodyshops in Toronto? I scratched the side of my civic from a curb which I took too sharp. Thankfully, the scratch is only on my HFP side skirt and not the actual door, so hopefully there is no chance of rusting. However, the scratch is about 1.5 feet long and its an eyesore everytime I look at it.

Any bodyshop recommendations within the GTA would be super helpful. I'm look for quality workmanship and don't mind paying the extra premium for that.

Thanks