Betty White tying da twisties like skrewlaces Wit dat possible *Whine* on teh Side... bout dat lyfe.

Six_speed_demon

MID-ATL CREW (fort washington md)
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
sedan
WHATS UP EVERYONE! name is Tyrone and i out of the mid atl area (dmv)! if you check out 8th, you probably have seen my 06 FG2 build thread. i will link my build thread to my LATE 06 civic si build thread known as the *THE RED BARON*

:cheerleader:*THE RED BARON 02/25/2011 - 05/01/2013 BUILD THEAD* :cheerleader:

Engine/Trans:
CT-E supercharger kit (ordered)
2.943 blower pulley (ordered)
Custom aftercooler 2.25in core (ordered)
Hondata 4 bar map sensor (ordered)
PRL adapter spacer For CT-E SC (ordered)
ZDX Throttle body (Ordered)
EV14 1000cc injectors (ordered)
DW 65 fuel pump (ordered)
PRL 3.5in Cold Air Intake
Full-Race 3in catless downpipe
Full-Race 3in exhaust
Invidia Q300 exhaust ( sold)
Hondata Flashpro
Skunk2 Black series Oil cap
Skunk2 Black series Radiator cap
SickSpeed brake fluid container cover
SickSpeed clutch fluid container cover
Vit tuned---------> all motor completed

Boosted tuned is happening in march!

Suspension:
RedShift Fully adjustable Coilovers (being made waiting for them to shipped)
Custom Spring rates 425F 525R
Ingalls Camber bolts
GodSpeed gen 2 Camber arms (Gold)

Wheel/Tires:
17x7 OEM Honda Rims
Michelin HX polite All Season tires
Enkei PF01 18x8.5+35
Falken Azenis FK 453 225/40/18
(new ultra summer tire dat meaty look)
OEM TPMS

Exterior:
JDM Front Honda emblems
JDM Rear Honda emblems
Debadge Civic emblem
Kplayground Mugen Visor
Kplayground Whale tail
6000k HIDs low beams
3000k HIDs Fog Lights
LED license plate lights
20% window tint all the way around
5% window strip on the windshield
GRXFP sticker

Interior:
JDM steering wheel Honda emblem
OEM Honda navigation system
OEM all season floor Mats ( from my 8thgen)
LED Interior lights

so it all began when i first layed eye's on the international car show where i saw my first FB6 that just blew my mind. at that point i knew i had to have one.... so finally on May 1st 2013 after two weeks of searching and hunting it all happened!

null_zps639362ce.jpg

This is our first picture.....it was the only TW 13 SEDAN WITH NAV AND SUMMER TIRES ON THE EAST COAST!

so here are a couple more pics of when she first got home:

null_zps405b86e1.jpg

null_zps2978ec75.jpg

so im sure many of you want to know what the plans are for the off springs of a beast? well its actually nothing....i plan on keeping it stock for as long as my nerves can stand it. i still havent PUT THE CAR IN VTEC YET :giggle: trying to break it in the correct way! lmao.

so at the most i plan on doing a ct stage one kit with a stage 2 aftercooler from my good buddy Jose -----> Mercracing! that is at the most, and that is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far down the road.....i had a blast with my 8thgen and i just dont want to messed up the great driving characteristic of this great car or mod it to fast. thats what happen last time and it cause me a great deal of money....so i plan on take it nice and slow.

so first mod up is window tint! just got it done today. its amazing how much a little change does for a car!

i went with 20% all around and a 5% strip on the windshield!

null_zps12e34b9f.jpg

null_zps5ac1adb0.jpg

so thats all the mods for right now...the car only has 580 miles so im still taking it easy while i break it in some more....love having a brand new car....its a great feeling knowing your the only one who has had this car.

It's officially done :cheerleader: after slaving in the heat for all of 6 mins they are installed second mod down many more to go!

dapa9a2u.jpg

vadypuje.jpg

5ysa5e2a.jpg

numabane.jpg

4th mod completed!

Skunk2 Black series oil cap
Skunk2 Black series radiator cap
SickSpeed brake container sock
SickSpeed clutch container sock

I don't know how I managed to get the emblems all straight that was weird!

But it looks amazing now! Just what the sexy TW needed to make that car pop even more

Pics from my detail today!

evasuzeq.jpg

3ytaba9u.jpg

a8aqa3yt.jpg

edery4u8.jpg

null_zps3797416a.jpg

Finally what you all have been waiting for!

This was wash, claybar, sealant, with wax on top! Very very very happy with the outcome!

What you all have been waiting FOR!!!!

null_zpsc7f43aa3.jpg

null_zps6991d427.jpg

null_zpse97a1501.jpg

more to come for sure. just taking my time for sure and check back later for more. trust me this is going to be something to see when im done!

Last edited:
Welcome! I actually had to get a dealer to dealer trade (before it was built) with Oregon to FL to get the TW '13 with Nav. Just got it 3 weeks ago (or so?) It's a fantastic car and color! Enjoy it!

(I'm trying to resist the supercharger for as long as possible, but it's not working well...)

Welcome! I actually had to get a dealer to dealer trade (before it was built) with Oregon to FL to get the TW '13 with Nav. Just got it 3 weeks ago (or so?) It's a fantastic car and color! Enjoy it!

(I'm trying to resist the supercharger for as long as possible, but it's not working well...)

yup mine was a dealer trade as well....mine havent even made it from Canada yet before they were doing the dealer trade. i love the color... far as the supercharger goes just think about this you could always be in my shoes coming from a boosted 8th to a bone stock 9th. and i have my jrsc sitting in my garage its killing me not to install that thing on this car.... :sadbanana:

yup mine was a dealer trade as well....mine havent even made it from Canada yet before they were doing the dealer trade. i love the color... far as the supercharger goes just think about this you could always be in my shoes coming from a boosted 8th to a bone stock 9th. and i have my jrsc sitting in my garage its killing me not to install that thing on this car.... :sadbanana:

Yeah I went from a turbo'ed 5cyl to a 8th gen EX. I almost cried at the loss of power. The SI is definitely an improvement but it reminds me of the power I used to have!

(Sorry to encourage you further! :stickpokesmiley:)

Finally put a build thread up ! Identical twins (atleast for now till you get your other things :giggle: ):cheerleader: :coolpics: :fistpump:

**don't forget when you drove mine it also changed your mind :wavey:

Last edited:
Actually hit VTEC for the first time today I was shocked actually! And that was just part throttle I can't wait to get a full pull in with the car!

you gotta floor that beast! feel the power of the 2.4L
cant wait to see what other plans you have for it, i'll be keeping up with this thread
you're making me jealous that i didnt go for navi :(

Back