Burn hole?

wRecKedEX

NJ
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
coupe
20160316_123122.jpg

Woke up... Went in my car. Saw this lovely spectacle. Utilized english profanity. Sent a pic to the one responsible. They laughed. Anyone have experience fixing a burn hole? Tips? Tricks? Or am i buying a new seat down the road lol.. Or maybe a towel.

An upholstery shop may be able to improve the appearance of that, but it's never going to be 100% invisible.

send them the bill. I'd be so ticked off

Appreciate the honesty/recommendation.

Pretty pissed lol will have to see how much this costs.

I believe you can buy the OEM seat material that is like a seat cover. Basically just like what the factory would put over the foam.

You could attempt to install yourself of have a shop replace it for you.

I believe you can buy the OEM seat material that is like a seat cover. Basically just like what the factory would put over the foam.

You could attempt to install yourself of have a shop replace it for you.

Yes i was looking into the price of doing that.. May be a possibility that I venture into doing.

Agreed. This person would be dealt a serious beating. And never invited around me ever again.

An upholstery shop may be able to improve the appearance of that, but it's never going to be 100% invisible.

send them the bill. I'd be so ticked off

Id suggest buying the material that nomar suggested and taking it to a good upholstery shop. The sooner the better. If you wait longer and the fabric ages and fades more the new section will be more noticeable.

PS that sucks! What a jerk!

Id suggest buying the material that nomar suggested and taking it to a good upholstery shop. The sooner the better. If you wait longer and the fabric ages and fades more the new section will be more noticeable.

PS that sucks! What a jerk!

Yeah probably going to get on this next paycheck... Gotta start laying down ground rules in my car again.

Reactions: Nix
I'm leaning towards power options like the CTe supercharger right now. I'm trying to decide if a big pro civic sale is coming up. A big 10% or 15% sale would save me a ton of money. Has anyone seen @procivic have a sale of that magnitude in the past?

Back