Call Her Staci!!! ThesSsFactor 2013 Civic SI

Thesssfactor

Queens, Ny
Vehicle Model
civic si
Body Style
Sedan
I would like to thank everyone that help me on the lighting and thank everyone in the future that will give me ideas and information

Got her on Friday and named her Staci
Current Mods:

Lighting:
Low Beams: 4300k HID
DRL / High Beams: 6000k Cree 7.5watt leds
Fogs: 4300k HID
Reverse: 32 smd leds

Other:
Tint: 35% 3m
WeatherTech floormats (fitted ones)
Honda Wheel locks
Honda Cargo Net

Upcoming:
Lighting:
Dome/Map lights:Led (soon)

Engine:
Nothing 100% (thinking about doing an Air Intake, Swapping out the plastic manifold, larger throttle body)

35 tint front.jpg
35 side.jpg

I will upload nicer pictures later

Last edited:
Later that day :) Low beams are HID 4300k, Fogs are HID 4300k DRL/Highs are the Cree plasma 7.5watt Led bulbs with only resistor installed, I believe temp is 6000k (I wanted it to be 4300k, but couldn't find it on my budget)

Drl/ High b4
drl b4 close up.jpgdrl b4.jpg

DRL/High After

drls after.jpg

HIDS/ Fogs b4
low and fog b4 2.jpg

Hids/ Fogs After

Had to take off the bumper to install, was pretty easy
hid install no bumper.jpglow and fogs hid.jpg

Attachments

• low and fogs b4 no light.jpg
    low and fogs b4 no light.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Nice, you finally got the car!

Welcome.

Don't forget to add the cargo net to your mod list!

Looks good! Are those 7.5W LEDs bright enough for you on the road? Was reading that the lumens they provide is way down from a halogen or HID bulb.

Looks good! Are those 7.5W LEDs bright enough for you on the road? Was reading that the lumens they provide is way down from a halogen or HID bulb.

The bulbs I installed max watts is 20, their normal capacity is 7.5. The Lums are around 200-350. I never use the high beams, but I will do some tests when I get some free time. I already know the outcome: my bulbs will be dimmer compare to the std, but since I hardly use my high beams I got rid of the std bulbs.

Last edited:
Back