Canadian vendors

blackbeauty

Hey guys, anyone know of any Canadian vendors for after market parts? There a tons of vendors in the states but purchasing parts over seas (in the states) then shipping them over to canada gets really pricey. Especially when you get slapped in the face with taxes and duties.

So, if you have any links, numbers, and info to any Canadian vendors please share!!!!
Thanks everyone!!

Don't know where you're from but I use this service http://www.usaddressinc.com/. I have my stuff shipped here. Usually car parts are subject only to HST and the shipping is free or really cheap.
I'm from Toronto. It's not far from the Niagara Falls/buffalo boarder.
I haven't been able to find anything performance wise for our 9ths. All I see are things for the 8th.
xenondepot is located in Canada
I was looking more for performance right now. I'll move on to looks once I get a little more power to the wheels.

tdotperformance.ca

The only time i've bought from them, i had to open a paypal dispute to get refunded. Selling supposed *in-stock* items while they're discontinued. Contacted them 6 times via email and phone during the 3 months that i was waiting for my springs, always telling me that it was supposed to arrive *next week*. Asked them twice to refund me and never got any words back from them. Until i opened a paypal dispute... it's a shame to that far to get refunded for a discontinued item.

Hey guys, anyone know of any Canadian vendors for after market parts? There a tons of vendors in the states but purchasing parts over seas (in the states) then shipping them over to canada gets really pricey. Especially when you get slapped in the face with taxes and duties.

So, if you have any links, numbers, and info to any Canadian vendors please share!!!!
Thanks everyone!!
if youre intoronto fel free to join the gta 9th gen civics on facebook. we have loads of local vendors from jspec to nextmod to option jdm to jdm addiction. the list goes on feel free to pm me

Back