Carbon Wrap like 2013 Civic

momo

Chicago, IL
so if you look at the interior of the new 2013 Civic Si

22.jpg

28.jpg

compared to our 2012 Si's
10.jpg

has anyone attempted to carbon wrap the trim? to make it look like new model? i would do it because the 2013 looks so much nicer on the inside

Nice job!
Wow, that looks insanely tough. Especially near the CD edges and between the buttons.

definitely looks like that would take some patience. Nicely done on your part

thanks guy and yes a lots of patience but the top of the dashboard is a challenge, i hope tomorrow show you the advance .

No man this is a headunit of a 2012 coupe i wrap it because i don't like the color of the piece, i'm thinking to cover with a clear coat to looks more atractive seems more like a 2013 cover.

Roger to be honest it was pure luck as i finish doing the headunit I realized that almost are aligned, if you notice the angle remained slightly moved, but the corners of my dashboard are a bit more complicated and if you can believe it that more work was cost me the top right corner of the headunit ring, i even wrap the headunit so it would look even, and obviously I take a long time to finish it.
Your work looks good, just take into account more or less the angle at which you applied the vinyl and I doubt you have problems, I hope to see your posts photos advancement

Back