champion's league?

deveinonmystick

North Jersey
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
Any soccer fans here following the chanpion's league?? If so whats your favorite team/league. Who do you see raising the cup this year for the champions league??

I used to watch indoor soccer back in the day

(--------half as s. Man City fan. My dad is a huge City fan. Are they even in it this year? Barcelona got smoked by B M .....wow! The refereeing looked shaky from the highlights though. ????

Last edited:
(--------half as s. Man City fan. My dad is a huge City fan. Are they even in it this year? Barcelona got smoked by B M .....wow! The referring looked shaky from the highlights though. ????
Im so glad they got their *** whooped. Barca Is overrated and so is messi. Noone cared for them until they started winning

Messi is a great player, but Ronaldo puts on a better show......although I hate when he dives and acts stupid. Soooo happy that City got rid of the striker Balotelli. Eeesh....couldn't stand that guy's attitude.

Im an Arsenal fan! :D

yea that Bayern Munich and Barcelona game were insane can't believe they trash Barca 4-0 :clapping:

Barca fan here! yup we got demolished, Bayern is too strong. BUt how bout Madrid? 4-1 against BVB...Lewandoski put on a show!! Can't stand Ronaldo, dudes a douche imo. Like how humble Messi is. Just hope barca rebuild around him and bring in supporting strikers/forwards to help ease the load on him.

For me football is game and a show. It<s about winning, but it<s about the show too. Ronaldo does tricks and stuff which I like for the show factor. Messi is the best player for sure, but less flashy. I liked "Neon" Deon Sanders when he played because he was all show, but pulled it off. Youre right about Ronaldo being whiney, diving etc......can<t stand that about him.

Last edited:
Even tho ronaldo could be flashy or whatever u wanna say about him, if you are a TRUE soccer fan TRUST ME you wouldnt mind having him on your team. Messi is messi because of barca and barca is barca because of messi without each other u dont have neither one. If messi doesnt score barca has a hard time winning perfect example against bayern. Ronaldo has proven to be the best in the premier and now in la liga. Do you really think messi deserves best player of the year 4 times when last year chelsea won the champions league and spains national team has dominated for 3 years?? Cmon if u KNOW and watch soccer u would know that as much as I hate xavi and iniesta they should have won.

i remember that goal it was last year. what a year it was for them breaking every real madrid record in history. WOW!! keep em comin

Last edited:
Back