Civic 2012 shift knob EX-L

pookieguy

Hi,
Looking for a OEM or non OEM shift knob automatic for a civic 2012. Mine is worn due to extreme heat here in Miami and top is no longer black in color.

Searched everywhere online today and cant find any oyher that OEM. Any place to purchasr other options with the shift button?

Also, how easy is it to replace?

Thanks,

piece #5 and maybe #6? Or part #4 for the whole thing? Not sure what all you want replaced. I've not seen anyone try to install a different knob on their automatic.

1ce7fb543cf79e21cef0e19617def3f7.gif

http://www.collegehillshondaparts.c.../select-lever-2-scat/?part_number=39550tr0a51

from the diagram it looks like there is just a single screw holding it on. #10 in the diagram. The line splits in the diagram, so there actually may be 2 screws. One towards the base and one towards the middle?

Thanks for reply. Yes, quite odd for auto but the reason is simply because the sun took a toll on it and black top is worn and no longer black in color.

Will consider OEM but posted because im looking for other options.

Thanks.

The knob is relatively easy to replace. You need to pry the silver collar loose to drop it down. Then there are 2 screws on the front side to remove.

As for aftermarket, there are not a lot of options. I believe momo makes one and a few others. You would be limited to universal fitment. Others have swapped for manual knobs but it's not s simple swap. There is a lot of rigging.

Reactions: Nix
Back