Civic Sedan aftermarket exhaust

cruimy94

Hey guys,
im looking for a aftermarket exhaust for my 9th gen civic sedan.
any suggestions?

there is nothing really out at this point.

Greddy - in the works
Ark Performance - same
Skunk2- same
other companies -same

The closest u can get is the HFP axel back.

I do not know of any dates. All of the companies I've spoken with just say things are in the works, and others have test cars working on fitment. Sorry

Hang in there. Wait for a few to come out and make sure you listen to them over and over, and in person if possible. Nothing beats buying an exhaust then not liking the sound.

full-race is another option - but it may be catered for more of the turbo/sc market.

yea, well I didn't know if they were going to offer anything besides the 3"

Havent contacted them yet. theyve got a distributor here Im going to try and get a hold of.

emailed Vibrant Performance yesterday got an email saying the '12 si isn't in their current plans but will up date me with info:

Hello Carlos,

Thank you for your email and for your interest in our product line.

In response to your question, we do not have any immediate plans to develop an exhaust for the 2012 Civic SI.

I will make sure to keep you posted should our plans change.

Please feel free to contact me should you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Deryck Griffith
Account Manager
Vibrant Performance
310 Courtneypark Drive East
Mississauga, ON L5T 2S5
T:905-564-2808, x237 F:905-564-8653
www.vibrantperformance.com
dgriffith@vibrantpower.com

That is extremely surprising to me, as they've been setup as vendors on 8thcivic for a number of years. Actually just looked, and they joined 8th like 7 months after the SI was available.

Maybe the words "immediate plans" are the words to focus on though. Maybe they don't have a test car to work on at this point?

yea thats what i'm thinking with si's being hard to get right now, looked on cars.com to see all the si's within 100mi,and only 3 showed up..

So sad...The tsunami really messed up honda's supply, i guess. I had to wait almost a month and a half for my LX sedan to come in (I requested that it was black)...Had I wanted the coupe LX, my dealer said it could take up to 2-3 months before they could get one in...

The closest u can get is the HFP axel back.
Can't even get the HFP for the sedan or the coupe for the 2012. I just talked to Honda, and they do not plan on offering anything HFP for the sedan. They are still contemplating it for the coupe, but they want to see the demand first. As of right now, it's not looking good though. I'm also not sure if the 8th gen axle back will fit. I don't have one in my inventory to match up to my car to check. If I get a customer with an 8th come in, I'll take a look at exhaust and put my car on the lift next to it to see if the flanges and mounts work. I'll keep you guys posted as I get more info.
Honda parts manager at Colonial Honda of Dartmouth

Back