Colorado Si Owners

Varoga

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hello everyone!

My name is Chris and I am a new Si owner residing in the Denver area. I thought it would be nice to see who else lives in CO. Maybe we can grow into a group that can get together, help each other with mods, or discuss anything going on in CO that my not be Si related. The skies the limit!!!

Introduce yourself, tell us where you are residing, of course tell us about your Si (pics a plus), and anything else you would like to share.

Happy 2013!

:brock:

I'll start us off!

I am Chris and live in the Aurora area in Denver. My Si is a 2012 Rallye Red and I purchased it on 22 Dec 2012. I have not done any mods yet, but am reading a lot of threads and am getting anxious to do some. I did take the dealer stickers off the back if that counts for anything and window tint is scheduled for this Thursday. Baby steps...

Here she is with 292 miles on her as of yesterday!

DSC07880.JPG
DSC07869.JPG
DSC07872.JPGDSC07871.JPG

That's an ironic song choice for the state you're in now ha! Be careful with your nice arrest me red, I mean rallye red ;)

That's an ironic song choice for the state you're in now ha! Be careful with your nice arrest me red, I mean rallye red ;)

I did some research, and my wife is an insurance agent, and red does not get any more tickets than any other color. Besides, I am a law abiding citizen that would never thing of doing anything illegal. hehehehe

We've got one, and billy that comes in here all the time has one -- we have meets every final friday -- join our facebook page and watch for events!

Im located in the springs. 2012 black si sedan. Stock at the moment but exahust and some other goodieswill be ordered this week. Once i figure out what all i want to order.

I located in Fort Collins. I find myself in the Denver area frequently to visit family.

Bought my 13 PMM sedan from Schomp last month and the modding has already begun. Only have 275 miles on mine right now so many of my new parts are sitting in the garage waiting for break in.

Last edited:
Back