come on..

T.T

St.Charles M.O
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
sedan
I receive a text that medications are ready. My son volunteers to take me. Just like my dog I love to go for rides in the car. He pulls in the lot and parks on the opposite end were no cars are. (Just like his old man:thumbsup:). Since I am in some distress, I asked him to go to handicap spot today. He sees a spot and turns in at the exact second a plebeian decided his pick up truck was too tired to back out of a spot,decided that he was going threw a handicap spot between two parked cars. I don't know why they didn't hit. Now my boy is fender deep into spot and this nescient oaf is yelling at us because were not handicapped and should back out of his way! Were is the pardon and forgiveness?, that I would have if rolls reversed! I'm not asking for a mellifluous apology from this cretin, but rather he treats fellow humans with respect and dignity especially when your blatantly mistaken. P.S. I do possess the proper tags for handicap parking, and its illegal for vehicle to be in motion with tag on mirror. (Sorry for this post, if it in ant way offends anyone or breaks any old man rant codes)

I receive a text that medications are ready. My son volunteers to take me. Just like my dog I love to go for rides in the car. He pulls in the lot and parks on the opposite end were no cars are. (Just like his old man:thumbsup:). Since I am in some distress, I asked him to go to handicap spot today. He sees a spot and turns in at the exact second a plebeian decided his pick up truck was too tired to back out of a spot,decided that he was going threw a handicap spot between two parked cars. I don't know why they didn't hit. Now my boy is fender deep into spot and this nescient oaf is yelling at us because were not handicapped and should back out of his way! Were is the pardon and forgiveness?, that I would have if rolls reversed! I'm not asking for a mellifluous apology from this cretin, but rather he treats fellow humans with respect and dignity especially when your blatantly mistaken. P.S. I do possess the proper tags for handicap parking, and its illegal for vehicle to be in motion with tag on mirror. (Sorry for this post, if it in ant way offends anyone or breaks any old man rant codes)
No worries here, and I love having to look up the three words you called him..... we should always learn a word a day, so i'm good for three days.

Reminds me of the story of two peeps meeting head on, on a one lane bridge, "One sticks his head out the window and says, I don't back up for a-- holes, the other putting his car in reverse, says, I do".

No worries here, and I love having to look up the three words you called him..... we should always learn a word a day, so i'm good for three days.

Reminds me of the story of two peeps meeting head on, on a one lane bridge, "One sticks his head out the window and says, I don't back up for a-- holes, the other putting his car in reverse, says, I do".
The worse part, I had just spent 3hrs in 93 degrees cleaning the boys car.

What an A**... but Its never worth it. let him carry on being the jerk he is. It will catch up with him...

could have been worse.

Back