CT Engineering 2012 Civic Si Stage 1 Supercharger Finished!

CT Engineering 2012 Si Supercharger Finished!

Doug from Hondata just finished the final tune this morning, and this supercharger kit is officially done and ready for sale! Here are the final specs:

MSRP is $4095, we are selling for $3729. See http://www.procivic.com/pages-product_car_part_info/category-70_163/product-1006/index.html for ordering. PM ME FOR A SPECIAL FORUM ONLY DISCOUNT ON THIS FIRST BATCH OF SUPERCHARGERS! If you already placed your order, just PM me with your forum username, and I'll apply the discount to your current order.
  • Adds approximately 65-75 horsepower (depending on your modifications) to the wheels using the supplied tune for your 12+ Civic Si. This equates to about 260-270 total whp, as measured on a Dynapack dyno. With an intake, race header (downpipe), and exhaust, you should see at least 90 wheel horsepower with a good custom tune. For best power gains, a cold air intake is recommended, especially one that does not re-use any of the factory intake components.
  • Includes 550cc injectors made by DeatschWerks.
  • Very linear increase in boost as RPMs increase.
  • Runs at a safe boost level of about 7 PSI.
  • Must use with a Hondata FlashPro (a CT/Hondata base map tune will be provided with this kit).
  • Very impressive mid-range and top-end performance.
  • Complete "bolt-on" kit, requires no other engine modifications.
  • Comes with carbon fiber fuel rail cover (see picture).
  • Should eventually be CARB Certified for street use in California.
  • Detailed and thorough installation instructions.
  • Installation time is only about 8 hours.
  • 2 year warranty.
CT Engineering is working hard to get the first batch of these out. We're going to start shipping them out to customers as soon as possible.

Check out our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/goprocivic) for some more pics!

For those of you wondering, the final Stage 1 kit uses a 3.6 inch pulley, which generates about 7 PSI of boost on the K24Z7 motor.

Doug from Hondata did an excellent job tuning the car and we were all pleased with the final power output. And let me say this, there is still room to get more power from the Stage 1 kit tune, especially if you have a race header (downpipe) or high-flow cat setup. In other words, the tune is a bit on the "conservative" side, which is what you would expect from a Stage 1 kit. Despite this, it still puts out about 270 horsepower to the wheels (measured by a Dynapack Dyno)!

Also special thanks to John (Millions-Knives) for installing the Beta version of this kit on his car, and his willingness to work within our schedule to get this kit finalized!

28488_1006___Supercharger%20Pic%201.jpg

28488_1006___Supercharger%20Pic%202.jpg

28488_1006___Dyno%20Graph.jpg

Last edited:
I can't wait to see what kind of numbers you guys are going to be making. I know some of you will easily make 350HP with their 3.15. In fact, I'm excited for you! I'm done exploring uncharted territories ;) Go get em!

280whp? maybe i'm expecting too much? :(

seems like very little :(

With downpipe and a few other things and a good custom tune, can we say maybe 300whp? :/

That's still +60 or so above a full bolt-on build (RBC, Intake, DP, Exhaust) or 100+ over stock alone, you're boosting at 7 PSI. Swap the pulley and injectors and you're at 350WHP. There's tons of potential here.

CT-E made it clear that they will be revising the A/C line spacer for the production kits if they haven't already. Although it's a bad angle, you still have about 1/4" clearance, enough to run the 3.8.
As long as an elephant doesn't sit on your hood, you're OK. :)

Last edited:
i'd say worst case... if you want to keep your AC (we don't need it here because it never gets hot) you can always take apart the flanges and swap a slightly longer hose and keep it outta the way entirely :)

i'd say worst case... if you want to keep your AC (we don't need it here because it never gets hot) you can always take apart the flanges and swap a slightly longer hose and keep it outta the way entirely :)

I hope so AP. I'm testing the aftercooler from the boys at IMT (Innovative Motorsport Technologies) and that bugger is probably the biggest issue. Apparently, the government here isn't too fond of us releasing R134 refrigerant into the atmosphere. Otherwise, it would be a simple DIY. ;)

Last edited:
I hope so AP. I'm testing the aftercooler from the boys at IMT (Innovative Motorsport Technologies) and that bugger is probably the biggest issue. Apparently, the government here isn't too fond of us releasing R134 refrigerant into the atmosphere. Otherwise, it would be a simple DIY. ;)
or maybe AC delete? idk how badly you'd need it haha

Back