Dash covers

Bulkybear

Does anyone know if there are any dash covers available for our cars? Particularly leather. I couldn't find any. And I guess since im asking maybe someone could recommend some leather seat covers as well?

Does anyone know if there are any dash covers available for our cars? Particularly leather. I couldn't find any. And I guess since im asking maybe someone could recommend some leather seat covers as well?
You don't have any info about what kind of car you have, so here is a link from Cover king that you'll have to select your car model from.

http://www.coverking.com/custom-dash-covers

2012 civic si. Just getting tired of the hard plastic dash and dont want to trade it in for the newer models. Looking for little things I can do to make it a little more luxurious.

I didnt care about the lack of luxury until the 2013 civic came out lol. Just thinking about sprucing it up a little.

I didnt care about the lack of luxury until the 2013 civic came out lol. Just thinking about sprucing it up a little.
Ha, funny you should say that @Bulkybear. I remember saying to myself when I first got the car "well it's only a Civic. It's an entry level car" but after I saw the new 2013 at the car show and the upgrades to the interior I didn't like the bleak look of mine any more. I also wanted the heated seats!
My car had a few issues that were repaired (piston ring replacement being one of them) and also had the left side rear quarter panel replaced because a dump truck wanted to be in the same lane as me on the highway. I am very particular about my cars and lots of other things (OCD), and there was an issue with the body repair that only someone with my mental issues would obsess about so when the 2014's came out with an even nicer interior (IMO), goodbye 2012, hello 2014!!

Ha, funny you should say that @Bulkybear. I remember saying to myself when I first got the car "well it's only a Civic. It's an entry level car" but after I saw the new 2013 at the car show and the upgrades to the interior I didn't like the bleak look of mine any more. I also wanted the heated seats!
My car had a few issues that were repaired (piston ring replacement being one of them) and also had the left side rear quarter panel replaced because a dump truck wanted to be in the same lane as me on the highway. I am very particular about my cars and lots of other things (OCD), and there was an issue with the body repair that only someone with my mental issues would obsess about so when the 2014's came out with an even nicer interior (IMO), goodbye 2012, hello 2014!!
I know how you feel. Im torn right now between keeping my car paying it off and modding it or getting another muscle car. I have to say while I love my car I miss the comfort, luxury, and torque of my dodge charger. Oh decisions decisions :(

I know how you feel. Im torn right now between keeping my car paying it off and modding it or getting another muscle car. I have to say while I love my car I miss the comfort, luxury, and torque of my dodge charger. Oh decisions decisions :(
I think these cars are more fun to drive. Muscle cars just go fast in a straight line, they don't stop quickly and they don't go around corners well.
As a DD the Civic is fun to drive, and its compact so it can moving in and out of traffic easily.

Yeah which is why I got it. But a lot of times I do miss having more space. More power down low. And a nicer interior.

Back