:DDDD teh_pandahh formerly FA5iAN(8thciv)

teh_pandahh

hi guys :haysmiley: lol im Lucas formerly FA5iAN on 8th civic for all the 8th peoples and this be me

41d574ec.jpg
414ec77e.jpg

5bad1fc9.jpg

26b0ba36.jpg

bb7426d0.jpg

4266a691.jpg

welcome to the site! - any more closeups of the grill vinyl work?

this site is alot nicer then 8th. i heard its cuz of you :thumb:

its actually a sticker bombed grill but it crapped out on me. i didnt put the clear coat on the back right so water got in it and faded the stickers :sadbanana: so im gonna have to redo it eventually...

this is the only other close up i have and you can kinda see where its faded.
IMG_1651.jpg

ahhh I didn't know it was a bunch of stickers. I thought it was kind of like a printed vinyl. If you had a design or anything you wanted to have printed, you could have a shop print whatever design you wanted - and then put it on the grill in one piece. Think of "car wraps" that people use for advertising a brand. You'd just have to give them the dimensions. :thumbsup:

ahhh I didn't know it was a bunch of stickers. I thought it was kind of like a printed vinyl. If you had a design or anything you wanted to have printed, you could have a shop print whatever design you wanted - and then put it on the grill in one piece. Think of "car wraps" that people use for advertising a brand. You'd just have to give them the dimensions. :thumbsup:

thats what i really want to do so i dont have to keep messing with it. someone had mentioned that to me before too...time for research :bananasplit:

I like the originality. Welcome to the site.

Back