Flightmaster127

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Delaware
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I'm local to Delaware and am wondering if there are any other members in my area.

The area seems kinda bleak for any legitimate sort of car meets and events. I know of the Brandywine Motorsports Club that hosts auto x in the area as I have been to some of their events.

I'm also aware of the largely illegal I-95 car meet/race at the truck stop just before the MD line. Not my kinda crowd nor do I want to risk having my car(s) tracked so they can be stolen, or run ins with the law just because I was there.

I know there are other owners in the area. I literally just had another 9th gen owner park his DBP coupe next to my DBP sedan at the local taco bell, and Ive seen a handful of other 9th gen Si's floating around in the Bear/Newark area.

I'm hoping some of the people I've seen are members, or someone has more information that could help liven up what seems to be an area with almost nothing going on.

Here's a map of locations of members (that have given us their zip code): http://www.zeemaps.com/pub?group=442018 Looks as if we have one other member in Delaware on the map. Also, if you see people parked you can leave a note on their windshield if you want telling them about the forum. You can buy like 50 business cars for 9thcivic in the shop for 75 cents or something like that. I did that and try to give them out when I see somebody. Good luck!

Back