Does anyone know what goes in the other two spots?

JonnyRotten

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
coupe
I was wondering if anyone knows what buttons go in the remaining two blanks on the dash and/or what they are for?
The first one is for the ambient lights as I found out in the DIY section but that made me wonder what the other two spots are for......:feedback:
066_G.sized.jpg

If you have a LX or EX, then you will have a button to the far left.

gal_lg12.jpg

If you add the ambient light kit, that will take up a second button. There is no use for the third here in the US.

Honda is using the same parts for most of their Civics lines throughout the world.
In Malaysia for example, all three are being used:

malaysia.jpg

If you have a LX or EX, then you will have a button to the far left.

View attachment 3295

If you add the ambient light kit, that will take up a second button. There is no use for the third here in the US.

Honda is using the same parts for most of their Civics lines throughout the world.
In Malaysia for example, all three are being used:

View attachment 3296

In that pic it looks like traction control in the middle. And on the right it's parking proximity sensors. I don't know what the one on the left is.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Some countries require a traffic side light when parking at night that would either have a switch to cut just one side of the cars lights on, or turn the blinker light stick as in making a turn but turn the key off and have a solid light for parking......(cool we should have those).

honda doesn't list an alarm as an accessory add-on, so I'm guessing the dealer installed some aftermarket option.

Back