@squiggy
@SpiderGirl
@ethlar
@Darkout
@ac3jason
@SpartanML
@k757
@06CivicSiR

Well, I'm going to keep this pretty short but see below for the itinerary as of now. For group drives I want to get out as early as possible so no breakfast, we'll just have cookouts at the cabin afterwards. I will upload a word document of the itinerary tomorrow.

*Please remember to help clean up your messes at the cabin, one of my biggest pet peeves are when things aren't cleaned up. The quicker we clean up the quicker we can have more fun!

Wednesday 9/16:

6:00PM - Depart Fontana for a drive around 6:30-7PM, for whoever is here at the time.

*Last year I drove all night Tuesday PM into Wednesday AM and arrived at Fontana at 7:30AM. This year I'm at the mercy of US Airways so I may not arrive in Atlanta until 6PM. If I get into Atlanta by 12:30PM, rent my V8 goodness, and get underway I should be there by 5-6PM for some cruising. Let me know who is planning arriving Wednesday and we can go for a drive or hang out at the lodge / my cabin afterwards

Thursday 9/17
:
6:00 AM - 8:00AM - 1st morning drives to the Dragon, morning time is the best time!

9:00AM – 4:00PM – Uhh...1st group drive. Let's get the Dragon fun out of our system now since we all know the other roads are better. Thursday has the least chance of biker groups / traffic / cops so we can cruise up and down the dragon and then hit up the Skyway. You know, the usual 1st day stuff from years past, this will get our feet wet.

6:00PM - Meet up at my cabin for some cookout fun! Ol' Smoky included! (@bootyluvr )

Friday 9/18:

7:00AM - 3:00PM - 2nd group drive, I'm thinking that the RT276 / RT215 loop might be the best day for this (we can figure it out)

6:00PM – Meet for dinner at the Hub in Robbinsville (if Ribs are available), enjoy the Robbinsville nightlife afterwards

*11:00PM – Potential night run to the skyway depending on the weather conditions.

Saturday 9/19:

7:00AM - 3:00PM - 3rd group drive, this may be either North Georgia or Moonshiner 28 down to highlands. Or this drive will be Friday and the RT276 - RT215 loop will be today. This still needs to be figured out

5:00PM - 7:00PM - Evening dinner and cookout at my cabin.

7:00PM - Fun at the game room

*11:00PM – TBD, potential night run on the dragon or skyway depending on what happens on Friday.

Sunday 9/21:

8:00AM - Breakfast at Fontana, I'll be up and packed by 8AM, probably eat between 8 and 9AM and hang around to see most people off on their trips back to real life.

*I will only have a 4 hour drive back to Atlanta instead of a 12 hour drive to Delaware so I'll have plenty of time to hang around and take my time, my flight doesn't leave until 7:30PM. I'm more than happy to be part of a group drive headed south.

Just let me know about Sat morning when it gets closer because if you guys aren't coming down to Ga I will probably leave about 5am or so that morning.

You might want to take a look at this drive as well.

Attachments

• April 2015 Rt 281 and Rt 215 Run.pdf
    193 KB · Views: 8
Was gonna update my situation. I cannot attend unfortunately due to starting college and starting school for Toyota. I would love to attend but time wont be available for me. PLEASE keep my entry fee to help make the time awesome even though it's a small amount lol and I do plan on making the next year as long as it happens. I'll be online following progress though :thumb:

Was gonna update my situation. I cannot attend unfortunately due to starting college and starting school for Toyota. I would love to attend but time wont be available for me. PLEASE keep my entry fee to help make the time awesome even though it's a small amount lol and I do plan on making the next year as long as it happens. I'll be online following progress though :thumb:

:( ok, hate to see you couldn't make it, did you know you were going to be starting school the same week or not? I moved the date last year to the 3rd week of Sept to avoid being on the same weekend as the bike rally. I guess it starts conflicting with other's school schedules.

This was more or so last minute surprise with Toyota from my manager. College was planned but the schedule on that is fine. I MAY still be able to make it a day but I'll keep you informed. Can only do what you can, just means I'll have a better car for the dragon next year :thumb:

Back