• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Dragon Spring Mini meet

sonej4

Just trying to get a new thread started.
How does the middle of March sound?
March 16 and 17

Last edited:

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Toys For Tots
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Type R
Body Style
hatch
Sounds good to me. i know I can't do next weekend but other than that i am open for a Sat & Sun thing.

mattsbobo

Bobopool: The Mod With A Mouth
VIP Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Whatever day it is I'm probably only going to be able to do a mega day trip. Depending on how many can make it, a Sat/Sun meet makes more sense. If a one day meet ends up being in the cards I would think Sat the 16th would be easier for most people instead of just Sunday the 17th. That's just my $0.02. :yum:

If I was closer and not in Israel on that day I would so down..

Whatcha doing in Israel? Will you bring me back an IDF related pres-pres? :giggle: :popcorn:

07TLX

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
Whatcha doing in Israel? Will you bring me back an IDF related pres-pres? :giggle: :popcorn:

Gig with my parents and gf to mainly visit my grandmother and uncle and since its my gf first time outta the states site seeing Israel with 2 of the best tour guides, my parents....lol.

mattsbobo

VIP Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
He has to study at some point...lol

<<TOTALLY NOT surprised you swooped in to defend his honor Sweet Gympers. :giggle:

Gig with my parents and gf to mainly visit my grandmother and uncle and since its my gf first time outta the states site seeing Israel with 2 of the best tour guides, my parents....lol.

That's awesome. I've never been, but my dad and stepmom went there and Egypt a few years back. That's a trip I'd love to take myself once my numbers hit. :pray:

07TLX

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Somewhere in SEPA
Vehicle Model
Pontiac
Body Style
G8 GT
That's awesome. I've never been, but my dad and stepmom went there and Egypt a few years back. That's a trip I'd love to take myself once my numbers hit. :pray:

I lived there for about 3 months when my dad took a temporary teaching position there while taking break from his current teaching position in the states..

You should find a way to go man it's a awesome place...

Last edited:

mattsbobo

VIP Member
Greensboro, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I lived there for about 3 months when my dad took a temporary teaching position there while taking break from his current teaching position in the states..

You should find a way to go man it's a awesome place...

One day I'll hit up Israel and Egypt

sonej4

I think sat might be best too. I can't make sat but the day most can make it would be best. I can only do a day trip too.