E TUNEZ ?

Abbz8377

Boston
Vehicle Model
CIVIC
Body Style
SI
Anyone had any tuning done by these guys and can give an honest opinion ?

@VitViper was with them, but I believe he's only with flashprotuning.com now. He'll have to chime in.

@VitViper was with them, but I believe he's only with flashprotuning.com now. He'll have to chime in.

FlashProTuning.com is just a free site we run @webby, http://vittuned.com is my business site.

@Abbz8377 if you want someone with ACTUAL real world experience tuning these cars, you shouldn't be looking any further than us. We have our own 9th that we daily, race and use for R&D on our products.

You are already in the process of tuning my car lol I was just curious that's all

Interesting I sent these guys a data log and they are telling me It looks worse than stock
get-attachment.aspx

Ya I was just curious but I talked to squiggy and he put my mind at ease it was just the comments they put up that kinda blew my mind.

Ya I was just curious but I talked to squiggy and he put my mind at ease it was just the comments they put up that kinda blew my mind.

LOL.... I guess it's nice to hear nothing over there has changed. Making off the wall comments without having any context.... first question should of been "is this tune even done?"

hahaha

BTW if you ever have any concerns -- feel free to email me direct. I'm always answering emails when I can, even when I'm not at a computer.

Thank you I appreciate you taking the time to address this with me.

Ya but sh!tting all over the work someone else has done is not a good way to go about earning business.

Can the flashprotuning website help 9th gens at all?

I was looking for maps that people with similar mods have uploaded, I'm pretty lost as to where I'm supposed to find this

Yes. Afaik you have to either use the reflash or have someone tune it through a dyno or email.

you know a base map is just that a BASE MAP, it's not meant for you to drive around in and whore it. Its purpose is to give the tuner a base so they don't have to start you cal from scratch, just pay for the e-tune and stop being cheap.

I will say vit know's his ish when it comes to the K series

Back