EBay UAE Projector Headlights

mpheng

Calgary, Alberta
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
The first one looks like just a harness for the lights.
Yep. Just like the title says:
UAE Projector Headlights PNP Wiring Harness

DEPO is a decent aftermarket headlight manufacturer. I have seen the BMW crowd use DEPO lights a lot rather than buying OEM parts.

Just as long as the DEPO brand for these Honda headlights is the same DEPO brand for the BMW crowd.

It should be the same Depo. I know they offer a lot of products for 5th and 6th gen civics that are considered the next best option to the OEM Stanley headlights. I was actually looking into going with a set of their lights for my 6th gen to replace the old beat up stock units. There prices seem to be reasonable too.

I ordered 1 set of headlights this link shipping will arrive within 2-3 days
but I can't install now you know weather is very cold in canada maybe in spring I install the headlight
but when shipping arrive I remove the fog light bulbs I'll take some photo how is the projector quality.

Last edited:
I ordered 1 set of headlights this link shipping will arrive within 2-3 days
but I can't install now you know weather is very cold in canada maybe in spring I install the headlight
but when shipping came I remove the fog light bulbs I'll take some photo how is the projector quality.

The quality from what I've seen from other are pretty much consistent with what @Jeffuhnator and @team3d posted.

Thank you. Are you running HID's in the headlights?
Yes, the cut off isn't all that great, still does the job though.
I'm not sure if the cut off differs when running halogens and hids. I went straight into running hids when i installed the headlights.

Yes, the cut off isn't all that great, still does the job though.
I'm not sure if the cut off differs when running halogens and hids. I went straight into running hids when i installed the headlights.

How close is it to the output compared to the UAE. My buddy never got a chance compared his replica with mine.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422607955.919672.jpg

How close is it to the output compared to the UAE. My buddy never got a chance compared his replica with mine.

View attachment 44735

I'll let the pictures speak. When I installed them, my car was on stock suspension and they beamed up really high as I drove behind my friend to test it so I could adjust it. Which is what I did., but now that I've lowered the car pretty significantly, the beam points really low. I'm too lazy to adjust it again.

IMG_0736.JPG
IMG_0737.JPG
IMG_0738.JPG
IMG_0739.JPG
IMG_0740.JPG

I'll let the pictures speak. When I installed them, my car was on stock suspension and they beamed up really high as I drove behind my friend to test it so I could adjust it. Which is what I did., but now that I've lowered the car pretty significantly, the beam points really low. I'm too lazy to adjust it again.

View attachment 44746
View attachment 44747
View attachment 44748
View attachment 44749
View attachment 44750

Theyre not that bad. The lines would annoy me but they look like theyll give the same if not more light output than the USDM oem headlights.

@ADExternal Thanks, I forgot to mention I had my fog lights on as well. I was meaning to turn them off for the pictures. The lines aren't that noticeable when driving. The pictures tend to pick them up and make them stand out more than in person.

Today I received the package but I can't install now because weather is very cold here maybe in a spring I install them and I looked how low beam quality when I install them low beam quality is bad I change the projector.
for now I took a few photos headlights front and back side.

Attachments

• fron of headlights.JPG
    fron of headlights.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • left back headlight.JPG
    left back headlight.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
  • right back headlight.JPG
    right back headlight.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
Today I received the package but I can't install now because weather is very cold here maybe in a spring I install them and I looked how low beam quality when I install them low beam quality is bad I change the projector.
for now I took a few photos headlights front and back side.
I didn't quite get the last part. You were able to test the low beams and don't like the quality? And you're going to retrofit it?

Back