Englishtown July 24

9000 RPM

Brooklyn NY
I'm going to Englishtown Wednesday to get some passes in. Anyone else going?

It's my first go with the 9th IDK what to expect but I'd like low 15's. Ideally I want to be in the 14's.

Stock car, summer tires.

Do we have a 1/4 mile times thread?
What are 9ths doing on average? I'd like to take mine some night to new england drag way on my way home from work.. See what she'll do stock.

I think they'll average low high 14s low 15s. Are you going to power shift it?

Do we have a 1/4 mile times thread?
What are 9ths doing on average? I'd like to take mine some night to new england drag way on my way home from work.. See what she'll do stock.
I was looking for a 1/4 thread but was unsuccessful, maybe because I'm on Tapatalk.

if not I'll make one Wednesday night.

I think they'll average low high 14s low 15s. Are you going to power shift it?
IDK yet I'll see what the time is on pass 1.

We need to understand each other better. If power shifting means gassing on clutch release then yes I'll be doing that, if I no-lift shift is what I'm not sure of yet.

If I get bad times just powershifting on run 1 then I'll no lift shift on run 2 and see how that compares to run one.

I wouldn't be power shifting in mine, that's for sure... I daily it, can't break it. Ha
The car doesn't have enough power to break anything on street tires power shifting.

Your clutch will wear at 120k miles instead of 150k miles.

Wheel hop... that **** will hurt you.

my car has 300 miles on it btw all stock hpt model with factory fill oil in it still.

will have maybe 400 on it come raceday.

What was your best pass in your 8th stock? Assuming you ran it.
stock was 15.6 and that was my first time ever at a drag strip.

then I went after I got rid of most my mods and for 15.1 on a 100 degree day at ATCO.

I had TSX cams with stock IHE and no FP.

ATCO also has a water box that you can't bypass, this was on stock all seasons.

Now I have summer tires and I can avoid the waterbox at ETOWN, it'll also be mid 80's I believe that day.

Back