Evans Tuning 2012 Car Meet Phillipsburg, NJ

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
Hello all. Evans Tuning is having a huge car meet on October 14, 2012 at Phillipsburg, NJ.

etMeet 2012 Details. What's happening this year.

Our 5th annual Evans Tuning meet promises to be our best meet yet, with a DJ, professional photographer, tons of food, and of course the Evans Tuning 2012 Race Car and staff all in one place. Jeff will be out from behind the parts table of years past and available to talk to everyone the day of the meet. In all previous years we've spent time organizing parts for sale. This year we're taking a different approach and although we'll have parts on hand for awesome deals, it will be secondary to enjoying the meet and most importantly - the cars.
We hope everyone is ready for what we think will blow away previous meets without question.

You can find more info and be sure to register here: http://www.evans-tuning.com/events/2012/et-meet/#registration

*I am not part of Evans Tuning. I'm just sharing the event.

over 200 cars registered currently! I hope some 9th members go and get some great pics :waiting:

There are also giveaways. There's also no entrance fee. The meet is open to the public.

Hondata!

Let's get some 9ths to sign up! There's about 30 8ths going.

added town/state info to the title to see if it catches some local eyes

Back