Exhaust

FeelinDrewzy

So I've been wanting to get an exhaust and my top choices are skunk 2 RR and invidia n1 or q300 I just don't want that drone u get in the cab! Which one do you suggest? Even if it's not out of those choices... Btw it'll be going on a 13' civic si

Q300 is one of the quietest. I believe the N1 and the RR exhaust are both very very loud.

How loud do you want the exhaust to be? Skunk2 and Invidia N1 are generally the loudest exhaust you can get. The Full Race is somewhere in the middle of the volume scale, and the Q300 is just a little louder than stock but still gives you the sporty tone.

Also do you plan on changing the downpipe? That also effects volume and potential for drone.

How loud do you want the exhaust to be? Skunk2 and Invidia N1 are generally the loudest exhaust you can get. The Full Race is somewhere in the middle of the volume scale, and the Q300 is just a little louder than stock but still gives you the sporty tone.

Also do you plan on changing the downpipe? That also effects volume and potential for drone.

I was thinking of going w/ a skunk 2 DP and exhaust but was told it would make it extremely loud outside and inside the cab so I'm trying to find a happy medium

Back