Ez-Lip Group Buy

sheamichael20

Just contacted Ez-Lip and asked about a group buy. They told me I need 3 more people to get a discount. So looking for as many people to get in on this. Let me know if you are interested.

They did not say. All they said was give me the total number of people and they will give me the numbers.

PM me if interested so I can keep track. This is posted on the 9thgencivic forum as well. Goal is to reach 10 people atleast.

it's the "home depot lip"... the black foam that you stick under the front of your bumper.

Its like a black ruber, and has double sided tape on it. Go to their website. It is usually $30.50, but trying to save a few bucks cant hurt.

I've got it on my car the 3m tape is really good and its actually not the same as home depot stuff it installs in minutes and I'm happy with the look for the price I actually got it for free from ezlip

I've got it on my car the 3m tape is really good and its actually not the same as home depot stuff it installs in minutes and I'm happy with the look for the price I actually got it for free from ezlip

Ya I feel the Home Depot one is not a clean install and heard good reviews on the ez-lip

I'm happy with it I got mines for free I filled out the survey on the top of there website and they sent me one you should try it it doesn't hurt just a few questions

Sorry all, they just got back to me and if we were to get 10 people, the total would be $230. That would be $23 a person, but everything would be shipped to one location, and then I would have to re-ship them to you. So all in all it would only save like $3 so dont think it will be much worth it. Sorry guys.

Back