F-150 Raptor extreme jump

What did they expect would happen? They probably did no calculations on how high or how far the jump will be depending on the speed...

I see a real off road truck on the left of the image which I am sure can do the jump, trying the same in a stock car is either crazy or very crazy :)

On the other hand the airbags being deployed look pretty cool :)

Last edited:
Less eBay Raptors on the roads.

Maybe they tried to copy this guy? Skip to 11:40 to see the jump.

But then again, this driver didn't drive up to 60mph and the landing was sand which is very loose.

Seriously wonder what wasn't going thru there head.....

Lets take a truck made for the dunes and hi-speed running of the desert and jump it off a large dirt ramp onto a hard surface...

i saw another video of the same jump and in that one they said he was supposed to hit it at 35 and hit it more like 70

I see a real off road truck on the left of the image which I am sure can do the jump, trying the same in a stock car is either crazy or very crazy :)

On the other hand the airbags being deployed look pretty cool :)
although that truck is technically pretty close to stock, the Raptor isn't your normal F-150. the long-travel suspension in that truck is closer to what you'd find a desert race truck than Ford's regular pickups. it's a great truck for high-speed off-road running (think baja 1000), but i still wouldn't be attempting jumps like that in it.

Dang, bunch of party poopers in here. Am I the only one that now wants to do this lol :D
I would like to as well, just not with my car ;) I always like those insane off road truck with those huge suspensions, but that is one sport extremely hard on the cars. Still a ton of fun :)

although that truck is technically pretty close to stock, the Raptor isn't your normal F-150. the long-travel suspension in that truck is closer to what you'd find a desert race truck than Ford's regular pickups. it's a great truck for high-speed off-road running (think baja 1000), but i still wouldn't be attempting jumps like that in it.

Top Gear America had a nice "review" of it. Foust was hauling arse through an off-road section going close to 100mph.

I would like to as well, just not with my car ;) I always like those insane off road truck with those huge suspensions, but that is one sport extremely hard on the cars. Still a ton of fun :)
Well yeah, I would never do that with my own vehicle lol.

Well yeah, I would never do that with my own vehicle lol.
Haha. I've taken jumps in my Tacoma back in Hawaii, but nothing like that. When it's your own money you're dealing with, you're usually a little more careful.

Haha. I've taken jumps in my Tacoma back in Hawaii, but nothing like that. When it's your own money you're dealing with, you're usually a little more careful.
I had to put my company vehicle in the shops today. Right now I have a 2013 F150 that the fleet company is paying for ;)

I wouldn't jump a heavy $50k+ truck like that. And that's a crew cab so it's much heavier.

Back