• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Intrepid

Winnipeg, Manitoba
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si HFP
Well the F1 Circus has rolled into Suzuka.
Lewis Hamilton has announced he is leaving McLaren for Mercedes, Sergio Perez is taking his seat at McLaren. Michael Schumacher is retiring again and the merry-go round of drivers seats turns
The preliminary sessions have happened and all that is left is the race. A few of the drivers have been off the track and into the barriers just as they enter spoon corner.
Now i myself am off to watch Qualifying, but i did post a question who do you think will will this grand prix event ?

This will be an interesting race. Hard to say who will win. My guess is that Vettle will win unless there is a major problem in the first corner.

I watched it this morning. The author has misspelled the last year's winner. It's Sebastian Vettel and not Sebation Vettle

I might add that it was one of the most boring races this year :)

I watched it this morning. The author has misspelled the last year's winner. It's Sebastian Vettel and not Sebation Vettle

I might add that it was one of the most boring races this year :)
Very boring. Happy to see Massa show well. Jensen could of been better had his flappy paddle box cooperated.. I'm not a Vettle fan at all

Duly noted,but didn't Jenson win it last year ? :ohnoes:

Was nice to see Kamui on the podium, hope it does something to help him secure a ride for next season.
Looks like Adrian figured out a way to give the red bull wings again, Maybe Sebastian will be able to equal Senna's 3 world drivers championships. not that i am a Vettel fan, would actually prefer to see Webber win one before him career is over

they were talking about a double drs in the lead up to it, apparently they had tested it in Singapore and set it up on the car now and that is why all of a sudden you are starting to see the RB8 top the speed traps where all along the RB8 has been very low on the speed trap list.
Real shame for Alonso, he is starting to lose out on some very valuable points and i don't think that Ferrari will have the resources to catch up at this point in the season, mind you it was nice to see Massa on the podium, really he isn't that bad of a driver it is just that that ferrari isn't that great of a car and there aren't too many people like Alonso that are able to get a bad car to out perform itself time and time again.
And poor old Roman causing another accident on the start isn't going to do well when he is renegotiating his contract. And Kimi, god i love the ice man, he is so blunt sometimes, what happened during qualifying kimi ? " I spun!" , do you realise you wrecked it for everyone else when you spun ? " I don't care about the others" Go Kimi !!

Sorry about rambling on, i love F1, i haven't missed a practice, qualifying or race session in 4 years, do miss Martin Brundle on BBC

I think Romain is on a mission. He is going to kill somebody or even himself. This guy should be stopped in time. He puts one or more drivers off almost every race. He's like Dexter :)

I think Romain is on a mission. He is going to kill somebody or even himself. This guy should be stopped in time. He puts one or more drivers off almost every race. He's like Dexter :)

He's very young and hungry, I actually like him. He has some great qualifying times. I guess it shows how hard being and F1 driver really is. He's not a Senna but he's good yet he makes mistakes.

Dragos: he is fast. But he is also very dangerous. There are a lot of fast drivers who usually do not rapresent a danger for themselves and others. I agree with you - he is fast when he makes it hrough the first laps...

Dragos: he is fast. But he is also very dangerous. There are a lot of fast drivers who usually do not rapresent a danger for themselves and others. I agree with you - he is fast when he makes it hrough the first laps...
Agreed, Maldonado the same thing, yet I cannot but admire his hunger. He is there and going for it. Not all people are F1 gods :)

On Maldonado I have a different opinion. Every year we usually pick a driver with no chance of winning and last and this year we picked Maldonado. What a mistake we made! :) :) :) I was truly amazed that he was actually driving like Schumacher when in the lead. Also Schumi made A LOT of mistakes when he was racing mid-pack (not only in his last part of the career - I remember a lot of situation when he was still in his Benetton...)

Maldonado needs to learn patients. Once he does that and if he uses a principle of thinking ahead 15 seconds he will get out of the middle of the pack.

Back