Fast and Furious 6

yeah i kinda wanna go friday just to see all the cars in the lot lol but noway will my car see that parking lot lol ....so its either friday night or monday.

The theater i usually go to doesnt have a parking lot but instead a huge parking garage across the street, cant wait to make some noise in there!

maybe ill do the drive-in that might be interesting

I'll probably go see it Friday with the wifey and some friends, definitely NOT taking the Si there, I don't need anyone messing with my baby! Plus all the kids feel the need to drive like D-bags when they leave the lot after the movie, thats what happened last time.

I'll probably go see it Friday with the wifey and some friends, definitely NOT taking the Si there, I don't need anyone messing with my baby! Plus all the kids feel the need to drive like D-bags when they leave the lot after the movie, thats what happened last time.
My car will be safe, the cops are always swarming every theater the whole first weekend a fast and furious movie comes out

I'm thinking Monday or Sunday would be a good idea. The movie theaters I go to have security who drive around the lots. I'm too excited tho. But I don't know if I'll have the funds.

Trying to go Friday after work, can't wait to see it. I thought the last one was the best and now letty is back as well!!!

I'm guessing Han won't die in this movie.

I'll watch it on dvd/bluray/Netflix too. The last one was more of a heist type of movie. Not much street racing or F&F vibe to it. Except for that scene where they decided to race cop cars. Lol.

with a free redbox rental

Nope.

You don't know me well enough to know I'm not a movie fan. I get bored easily lol I can't remember the last movie I watched in the theaters let alone on DVD. As for movies on TV I start to watch them.. Get bored and change the channel or fall asleep. No joke.

Back