Finally had a good day of sun...

Flamethrower

Worcester, MA
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe
....had some good sun finally in MA so I was able to wash my EX. Starting to really come together. My window visors should be here today from College Hills Honda and hopefully my mud guards come in tomorrow. With some nice weather in the next couple days I can get those installed. Still sitting on my spoiler though. So afraid to drill in to my trunk.
Civic 1.JPGCivic 3.JPGCivic Front Emblem.JPGCivic Paws Close.JPGCivic Paws.JPGCivic Rear.JPGCivic Sunroof Visor.JPGFront Badge.JPGShifter Close Up.JPGShifter side.JPG

Got the visors in from College Hills Honda. They look great when they are on the car. Not too big and went on smoothly.
Visor drivers side rearview.JPGVisor drivers side.JPGVisor front view.JPGVisor pass side rearview.JPGVisor pass side.JPG

There are a lot of things that make me go :hmmm?:. Design is almost everything now a days. If you could make a terd presentable and stylish, i'm sure it would sell. I just don't get companies sometimes.

have you tried to see what kind of reception you would get with it on your dash (inside the car) towards the front of your windshield?

There has to be a clear shot 360 degrees to the sky. Those things are pretty sensitive. .I had one that was on my hood a few years ago and I never got a great signal

Back