• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s0nSoFtHeWoRlD

California
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan 4 DR
So For my first car I decided to go with the 2013 Civic LX base series because the money I would have invested into getting the EX model I could put towards modding my car the way I want.
Walked OTD with my New Civic at $19,048.18 (17,750 before doc's and fees)

Unfortunately someone backed into my car within the first week I purchased it, happened at the gym, SOB was in a Ford Focus. But oh wells, can't be helped.

First things first, I want to work on the Exterior appearance of this vehicle. Maybe get some sort of sound system in this car, factory speakers aren't a strong suit at all.

Starting mods
-Honda OEM window visors - $107.19 Amazon
-Alpine Sub and Amp
-Tint the rear and back windows 35% - $160ish (it's illegal to tint the driver/passenger and windshield in my state T-T )
-Fog Lights (debating between yellow or white) Any recommendations?

Part two
-2012-2013 Civic R8 Style Led Projector Headlights Matte Black - $359.99
-Motegi Racing Series MR107 Gloss Black Finish Machined Wheel (17x7.5"/5x4.5')

^Those are just some quick upgrades that I found appealing, I'll post my updates and if anyone has any suggestions feel free. New to all this. Like many my ideas are subject to change. But looking forward to this community :D

IMG_0862.JPG IMG_0863.JPG IMG_0864.JPG

Last edited:
Welcome :wavey: I have a LX, the possibilities are endless. Nice looking list so far, I voted for white fog lights.

welcome to the site :) i have an lx myself and love it. if you need anything man feel free to ask

welcome to the forum...looking forward to seeing your car build

I vote for yellow fog lights. However, not the lens portion, just the bulb. OH, and btw, welcome to the site! Lots of great ideas and members around here!

What's first?
Already done the following:
OEM visors
OEM body side moldings
20% tint rear windows
dechromed the rear end
installed Alpine sub and amp

attempted to install new headlights, total fail on that, having my headlights inspected. something seems incorrect with my pre installed HID kit so i'm having someone take a look at them tommorrow. But here's my build thread

Back