Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RyanR47

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hi All,

Long time lurker here and finally deciding to post. I got this car in Sept '17 and it's been great. It's my daily driver and I have purposefully kept it stock and babied it with the initial plan of only having it a couple years while in school. Unfortunately this pandemic has crushed those plans, as I work in the hospitality industry. I have decided to continue school to get a Master's while still working, adding roughly 2.5 years until I graduate (again).

My decision for now is to keep this car stock or do some light mods to get some more fun out of it during this time. I want to enjoy this car to bide my time while in school again and I'm waiting on some cool cars to come out (Next BRZ/Z/11th gen Si/Type R/or maybe just get a Miata for example). I would do tints, upgrade the lights to LED's, and I'm currently between deciding on the Injen axleback, Full-Race catback, or the K-tuned catback. Everything else is stock. I don't want the car obnoxiously loud and I want to keep it easy to revert to stock when I trade/sell for the next car and this is my daily. Any thoughts/feedback are welcome! On a positive note, I've got positive equity on it!

Enjoy these pics for now. Thanks!

Attachments

• CvcRio1.jpg
    CvcRio1.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 17
  • CvcRio2.jpg
    CvcRio2.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 16
  • CvcRio3.jpg
    CvcRio3.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 16
  • Cvcusg1.jpg
    Cvcusg1.jpg
    7.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0256.JPG
    IMG_0256.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0257.JPG
    IMG_0257.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 17
just know that if you do put on an exhaust it'll mostly be for sound unless you get hondata flashpro and a tune to increase power. Nothing wrong with tint and lighting upgrades.

just know that if you do put on an exhaust it'll mostly be for sound unless you get hondata flashpro and a tune to increase power. Nothing wrong with tint and lighting upgrades.

Yep just some more sound is what I’d like to make it more fun on spirited drives

Welcome (even though you have been around for 3 years). Best of luck with your Master's :thumb:

Nice Si :thumbsup: what part of Maryland?

Welcome (even though you have been around for 3 years). Best of luck with your Master's :thumb:

Nice Si :thumbsup: what part of Maryland?

MoCo =)

Know any good roads in our area? haha
Is your Accord stick?

MoCo =)

Know any good roads in our area? haha
Is your Accord stick?

Oh you down south. Not sure where in MoCo you are located but you can probably just go north of I70 and find some nice roads. I usually don't venture out that way but my sister lived in Frederick a few years back and it was nice out there.
No my Accord is automatic. I'm fine with an automatic as it's my daily and I do travel to a lot of work sites (mainly city driving).
As for roads.. I only know the ones in Harford, Baltimore and Carroll Counties. Definitely some nice roads with great scenic views. Northern Baltimore and Harford County is nice. It's probably a hike for you though.

After doing some searching around, I saw a review of the Injen Axleback (SES1579) on Amazon that the exhaust tip was too short (The picture was a 2014-2015 Si Coupe), while the sedan reviews were positive. Anyone else have this issue with this exhaust on a 2014-2015 Si Coupe? This model is the refresh and bumpers were changed from the 2012-2013- Not sure if Injen may have not accounted for this early on haha

Also, anyone heard/tried this exhaust?: https://www.holley.com/products/exhaust/exhaust_systems/hooker_blackheart/parts/BH7306

Thanks =)

Last edited:
@squiggy was selling an exhaust from his car.. wonder if it would be an option for you.

He's a legit member and an alright dude ( lol I'm kidding Squiggy)

Anyone here also own/driven an ND Miata?

Back