First time Si owner

Tim Abadie

Jupiter, FL
Vehicle Model
FB6
Ive lusted after Civic Si's for about 12 years, and finally picked one up for myself yesterday. I love this car. Love at first shift. Got a great deal on it. I plan on doing work to it, but not for a little while. The only upgrades in the foreseeable are window tints and JDM badges. It will be a while before I start to tinker with the motor/suspension.IMG_0551.JPG IMG_0549.JPG IMG_0553.JPG IMG_0554.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0552.JPG
    IMG_0552.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Welcome aboard! Good luck in holding off performance mods, I started and can't stop! Luckily i can't fund the addiction so i manage to control it lol hope to see you around the forums.

Welcome aboard! Good luck in holding off performance mods, I started and can't stop! Luckily i can't fund the addiction so i manage to control it lol hope to see you around the forums.
Haha im already itching, but I think Ill be in the same situation, at least for the next couple of months as far as finances are concerned. But I love this car so much, I am very anxious to start some work!

The DIY section is awesome. The clutch CDV delete and adjusting free play on your clutch pedal under the dash can help improve the feel of the clutch for free, if you haven't seen it/done it yet. Intake resonator delete is nice for more intake noise if you like that, I do. Also removed the I-vtec decals and rear civic badge. The minor things that can hold you over till the real mods begin lol Thinking first big mod may be suspension drop on the Eibach (pro kit I think) that drops about 1-1.5" all the way around for me. Cheap but effective

Likewise, my first big mod will definitely be suspension looking for about a 1.5" drop. That will definitely take some time to save up for, so for now Ill just have to be patient and live vicariously through the Build Threads haha

Back