Fitting 18x11+43 in rear

mpheng

Calgary, Alberta
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys, there's a local classified having a set of Work Meister S1R for a pretty good deal. Although the fitment seems extremely aggressive and I'm not sure if it will fit on the civic. The seller has it on an IS300 with no inner strut rubbing and only rolled fenders.

The setup is
18x9.5 +30 (R Disc) fronts and
18x11 +43 (O Disc) rears.

My current setup is 17x9+35 on 235/45 with rolled fenders and would like any input if 18x11+43 would fit. Would be running 235/40 stretch on them if possible. My problem is mostly on the inner strut clearance, I will be also upgrading to Tein coilovers, right now on H&R Springs. For outer clearance, I could get a fender pull up to an inch as well as the tires stretched.

I will attach my current inner and outer clearance as well as the wheels. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

11421518_10206401635138158_527892221_n.jpg
532c957a4e.jpg

5837322dbd.jpg
6cc8c5af4e.jpg

Last edited:
:shady::shady: The hell... You will need serious amount of camber to fit them. Hopefully @Nix can chime in

I can't fathom that fitting..... but, people have done crazier things........

I don't even know if pulling the fenders an inch and running -6 camber would make it. 11" is a really really big wheel. The +43 is helping but I think you'll end up running spacers since people with 9" +45 wheels are extremely close to the strut already. With another 1" on the inside you'll be looking at a +25 spacer and the edge of that wheel is going to be way out past the fender....

I just don't know man. I think its too big. Honestly.

Measure your clearance though. In comparison to your current wheel add 1" on either side and there is really only 8mm closer to the strut difference on top of that.

Thanks guys, I'm doubting it would fit too. Probably still gonna meet up with him and test fit the rears and check the clearance in person.

Thanks guys, I'm doubting it would fit too. Probably still gonna meet up with him and test fit the rears and check the clearance in person.
post pics of the results if you can get them on

Back