Five Door 2012 Civic Spy Shots

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
Five Door 2012 Civic Spy Shots

Honda debuted its 2012 Civic at this year's New York Auto Show, bringing the full suite of models to the Big Apple. But what about a five-door hatch? It's not quite ready, and not exactly confirmed for consumption the United States.

honda_civic_1.sized.jpg

honda_civic_3.sized.jpg

This Honda Civic five-door hatchback is wearing a hefty dose of camouflage, but black tape can't hide everything. No word yet on when we can expect the compact cruiser to ditch the camo, but we assume it won't be too far along, considering the rest of the American Civic family is already out in full unmasked force.

Currently, Honda has expressed no plans to bring the five-door hatch to the States. Would you jump at the offering of a Civic hatch here in the U.S.?

Will it be AWD like the Crosstour? Lol.

:meh:

I'm not a fan. Plus I don't think it's a Civic. I think spy photographers got it wrong with the guessing. My main reason being, no double din dash. they have made that famous with the civic.

:meh:

I'm not a fan. Plus I don't think it's a Civic. I think spy photographers got it wrong with the guessing. My main reason being, no double din dash. they have made that famous with the civic.
Good call. I just noticed that the instrument panel isn't anything close to the 9th gens. I also noticed that the 1st pic shows a RHD car and the second is LHD. My guess is either Nissan/Infiniti, Mitsubishi, or another Asian car.

I don't know about everyone else, but I rather have Honda concentrate on recovering from the tsunami than wasting money on prototypes at this point in time.

Why doesn't Honda sell US civics in Milano Red? That color is so nice.

Back