FlashPro Dyno results

Kurt Muehlbauer

Hello everyone one of my favorite threads from 8thcivic.com was the Dyno results for Flashpro.

hopefully this will help everyone see the gains from the best mod you can do to your car.

Let us know modifications and readouts of the Dynos are always a great addition!

Looking forward to seeing the results!

I dyno jet tuned my car yesterday w/ flashpro. Didn't like the results. 205 hp w/ 174lbs of torque :(

I dyno jet tuned my car yesterday w/ flashpro. Didn't like the results. 205 hp w/ 174lbs of torque :(

What mods do you have? Because without mods, the car only gets around 165-170whp. The advertised hp is measured at the crank and there will be loss between the wheel and the crank.

Last edited:
Ultimate racing 3" exhaust, ultimate racing catless 3" downpipe, injen c.a.i. And a throttle body spacer (amongst many other non performance or cosmetic mods)

And I obviously know that it's measured at the crank and not actual wheel horsepower. After flashpro, those are the numbers I gained to the wheels.

And I obviously know that it's measured at the crank and not actual wheel horsepower. After flashpro, those are the numbers I gained to the wheels.

Didn't mean to imply you did not know this. It was more of a statement for everyone. Sorry.

I was actually more interested in your mods. (and too lazy to look if you had a build thread)

A 40ish hp increase is nothing to balk at. You have just improved the performance by 33%.

TBS are debatable as far as an HP benefit.
Intakes 5-10HP.
Exhaust 10-20HP.
Downpipe 20Hp.

(I do not recall any numbers about torque.)

Looks to me as if you are about on target. What RPM did you heat peak HP?

Last edited:
I have to wait for their email so I can post pictures. So far all I have is video

pics of your dyno sheet? 200 to the wheels is nothing to sneeze about. That's essentially the same as what Arm0's hp was. His torque reading was just higher.

and I just looked - he was on a dynapack. dynojet will read a little lower due to the rollers versus dynapack being on the wheel hub.

example -

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZXbk3o-xHg

besides the raw numbers... how do you feel about how it drives now that it's tuned? Surely you feel a good difference in how it drives, no?

Either way 205hp/170tq to the wheels is good considering our cars normally put 170-180 to the wheels stock.

I realized I mis-typed earlier and said 150hp, but I believe it is more like 160-170hp stock. Of course it is going to vary based on ambient conditions, altitude, and Dyno used. If you look at Arm0ged0n , his Si was Dyno'd at 167-170hp.

Car feels good. I prefer more power since my last car was an iS350, but it's good. I'll post the video shortly along with a couple of pictures. .. forgot to mention I got new wheels too ;)

I tried uploading pictures from my phone but 9thcivic is only accepting 2mb limit. . Dunno if that's a phone thing?

It should allow ~3meg pic uploads, but I've never attempted it by phone.

Open imgur.com on your phone and see if it'll upload there. It's free/supports smartphones. Then copy the URL it provides/paste here.

Stock is350 dyno sheet found, because your comment made me wonder what they put out.

78936d1138307223-my-is350-dyno-sheets-dynojet-1.jpg

Just much torquier really. Loved it, but I love the si for its size and tranny

You shouldn't be sad at all bro!! I'll bet you had higher expectations didn't you?your results are good man, all it matters is how your car is responding now after the tun.

My numbers where:

195.4 lb torque
208.0 Hp

I have an Injen Cold Air intake, Down pipe and an axle back (not even a full cat back). webby interesting video, my dyno was done on a Dynapack, so If I would've done a DynoJet my numbers would've been higher??

Back