FlashPro for 9th Gen R18 Civic is Out Now!

any idea on the numbers we could expect to see out of full bolt ons / tune? this very well may make me keep my car a few years longer

From what remembered, on 8th gen R18 someone tuned up to 176 hp NA build.

:woot:
I love how this finally comes out after I buy my motorcycle lol.
Oh well, looks like another few months of not eating anything except ramen then i can get it!!!

:woot:
I love how this finally comes out after I buy my motorcycle lol.
Oh well, looks like another few months of not eating anything except ramen then i can get it!!!

haha:eek:

I hope they add Canadian market R18 support, I would jump on board.
Hey. Welcome back!
I don't understand. The Flashpro is the same for Canadian R18's, isn't it? Then tuning is done by laptop over the internet by Vitviper, no?
Do you mean that you would like to have it tuned by a garage in Canada?

Probably doesn't work in Canada because of the METRIC SYSTEM :canada:
JK! I don't know, but didn't the Canadian TPMS system work differently from ours as well? There might be a little difference in the ECU or something. Does the Flashpro for Si work for both Canadian and American ones?

Probably doesn't work in Canada because of the METRIC SYSTEM :canada:
JK! I don't know, but didn't the Canadian TPMS system work differently from ours as well? There might be a little difference in the ECU or something. Does the Flashpro for Si work for both Canadian and American ones?
Yes, Si is the same.

Hondata's reason for not doing the Canada R18 is that there are too many different ECU variants compared to the U.S. model. In other words, it's not just as simple as enabling it to work for Canadian ECU's. I believe there are some actual code differences that need to be accounted for as well.

@PRO Civic would you know if the 8th gen turbo kits you have are still a bolt on from the 8th to the 9th gen? Im super pumped about FP finally being available, im just waiting till i can buy the right kit as well

Back