FlashPro Uploading Issue....

Abbz8377

Boston
Vehicle Model
CIVIC
Body Style
SI
Has anyone had any issues since the new Hondata Software was released. When I go to upload a new cal sometimes I need to do it twice before it will actually upload to the ECU. Today I knew something was up I went to upload a cal and when it was done the car would not start I did it a second time and it finally uploaded this is the second or third time I have run into this problem curious if anyone else has had this issue.

:::UPDATE:::
If anyone else is having this issue here is the response I got from Hondata in regards to the problem I have been having to me it sounds like a bunch of BS I never had any issues until they upgraded the software and Vit is doing my tune so I highly doubt something is wrong with the calibration.

"Your battery voltage is low and when it is too low and it is programming it may get errors and put into recovery mode. The 2012+ Civics are known to not charge the battery well unless the headlights are turned on or you change the alternator settings in the calibration you have uploaded. But this is something that may have already damaged your battery and it may need to be replaced if it will not hold a charge properly."

Ran some test on the battery
Resting Voltage:12.43
Car running with lights on:14.15
Lights Off:14.21
And for the hell of it a Kinetik HC1400 that has been sitting for months:12.86

Does not seem like a Battery issue to me....

Back