Foreign Language Discussion and Learning

• Staff
ich weiß es nicht (I don't know)

I'm not sure, actually. Maybe it has to do with my 3.5 years of working for a German automotive dealership, and having it in my face daily. I don't know. I'm not interested in Spanish, at all. I wanted to learn Italian, but it is too close to Spanish. Robert speaks French and German. I'm really not quite sure exactly why I wanted to learn German. haha

Ah so he speaks it too. Now he can’t talk German behind your back :nerd: jk

• Staff
Ah so he speaks it too. Now he can’t talk German behind your back :nerd: jk
bahahaha! Part of my issue has been him repeating back my lesson in English. They speak a phrase to me in German, and want ME to translate it back. He's already said it all. I've gotten mad a few times. hahahaha

Deutsch ist eine schöne Sprache ! (German is a beautiful language !) It is fun learning a new language with friends and using it every day. I enjoy conversate with you in our uncommon language and see how much we can pick up for 2021 :) Keep it up ! Gut gemacht !

It's super fun watching you guys learn German -- y'all are really determined! :)

Betcha can't guess what language I'm studying!

Go on, guess! :rotfl:

LittleElatedHare-size_restricted.gif

On Discord-- they frequently post screenshots of the Duolingo leaderboard in #foreign-languages; But if you get the app, you can see their progress in real-time.
I was just messing with ya. I know it's on the Discord. Just have that channel hidden/muted :giggle: :hiding:

Booty: Makes Discord
Also Booty: Mutes all the channels
Also Also Booty: Gloats about muting
Also Also Also Booty: Won't watch any of my anime recommendations!

777befbf469e36c394928579f8cd58be--dj-premier-rap-music.jpg

I didn't mute all of the channels. Just a few :)

So what channels aren't muted
Anime, Plants, Skateboarding, Current Projects and Foreign Languages

And you know these are just muted for me correct? Just wanted to make sure you know I didn't mute these channels for anyone else.

Back