From VW to 2015 Honda SI

Flyinbry5

hey, I'm a complete newbie picking up a white 15 SI coupe this week coming from the VW world.
1. looking for local meets on Long Island, or Queens, NY
2. looking for websites for parts cause my search isn't going well for parts and theres no way this car is staying stock over 100 miles.
3. and will 2012-2014 parts fit on a 15?
Help a brothah out. Thanks

Last edited:
Welcome to the site. What parts are you specifically looking for? The answer to your question on parts fitting depends on what you're buying. Some parts work, while other parts will not work. They changed a number of things with each body style almost each year since release.

Welcome! Check out the vendor section on the site for some of the retailers that offer parts for your new ride. Like Webby said there are some differences year to year, so if you can give us an idea of what you would like to change/upgrade we can point you in the right direction.

Welcome! As other have stated the vendors sites have almost all parts you could find for a civic, with info you can find on here and from others you could find almost anything. What are looking to mod first? There's a DIY for the clutch CDV removal which i think is worth it. Although my clutch disk springs don't lol. Can also reduce a lot of free-play on the clutch pedal from under the dash. It's there for people that like to rest their foot on the clutch so it wont burn it out so fast. The DIY section is a great place to get ideas. What is ultimate goal for the car?

Back