Sold [FS] JL Stealthbox with Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulkybear

UPDATE -
Stealthbox is sold, amp is still available. Asking $150 plus shipping.
Not too interested in car audio anymore and there are some other things I want to buy so I'm selling my JL Audio Stealthbox and amp. The stealthbox has a JL 10w6v2 wired to 2 ohms. The amp is a Diamond D600.1 monoblock class D amp. It's stable to 1 ohm. The amp puts out 600 watts RMS at 1 ohm, 450 watts at 2 ohms, so a perfect match to the sub. At 2 ohms it doesn't draw much amperage from the car so no light dimming or anything. I will also include the line out converter for hooking it up to the factory system if requested. This setup is good for adding some bass to the stereo without taking much room. Asking $500 plus shipping for both. All mounting hardware for the box will be included as well as the installation instructions.

IMAG0156.jpgIMAG0157.jpg

i'd buy it if i had the money. that's a pretty nice setup, esp since you keep most of the trunk space.

i have the factory sub, would i need to disconnect it? or will they play nice. and how good does it sound

JL audio makes some great subs, and the w6v2 is one of their better products. It's clean and loud. You wouldn't need to disconnect the stock sub, but the 10w6 is so much better and louder than the stock sub that it wouldn't make sense to run both.

JL audio makes some great subs, and the w6v2 is one of their better products. It's clean and loud. You wouldn't need to disconnect the stock sub, but the 10w6 is so much better and louder than the stock sub that it wouldn't make sense to run both.
+1. You don't have to disconnect the stocks sub but I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back