Full Race 9th Gen 3" Exhaust now ready!!

Full-Race

Phoenix AZ
Hello everyone!

Our long anticipated 3" exhaust is ready and in stock.

Full-Race has raised the bar for high-end 2012+ Civic exhaust systems. Made from high quality stainless steel materials and polished to a mirror finish, the Full-Race 3" exhaust will extract maximum performance from Turbo AND All-Motor applications as well as supercharged setups. Proven to make more power for K24 engines.

honda-9th-gen-civic-si-3-exhaust-system-2012-0.jpg

Applications

• 2012+ Honda Civic Si 2 Door Coupe
  • 2012+ Honda Civic Si 4 Door Sedan
honda-9th-gen-civic-si-3-exhaust-system-2012-content-8.jpg

Honda 9th Gen Civic Si 3" Exhaust System Features

• 3" Catback Exhaust System
  • Compatible with all motor, supercharged or turbocharged K24 engines
  • Includes all gaskets and hardware necessary to install
  • Decreases spool time and increases overall power on turbo applications
  • Plenty of clearance for various suspension components and chassis
  • Excellent fit and sound quality
  • This exhaust system is based off our wildly popular 8th Gen Civic Si Exhaust System
Full-Race Exhaust Sounds Clip

View: http://youtu.be/Fj_mGAYoCtQ

Full-Race Exhaust Install Guide

View: http://youtu.be/d1Vi7Ccjs9Q

If you like to place an order please PM me or e-mail me at jon@full-race.com with your location and I can get you a total with shipping!

Thank you
Jon

we are waiting on the downpipe to be completed for our dyno testing session - i know an independant 3rd party dyno was just done by one customer, i can ask him to post it up!

I'm sure everyone would like to see the dyno

we are waiting on the downpipe to be completed for our dyno testing session - i know an independant 3rd party dyno was just done by one customer, i can ask him to post it up!
Did the independent 3rd party just dyno the catback by itself (No downpipe etc)?

^ looks like it's around $50/ground for you ^

shipping prices keep going up and up. Large boxed items are far from cheap going coast to coast. His quote was from AZ to Miami, Fl.

Back