Gasket size

Asgaard

So, i'm running a 3'' dp on stock exhaust and it seems like im getting a small leak between the dp and B pipe, im wondering wich size of gasket would be better ?

3'' gasket ( Dp size ) , 2.5'' gasket ( exhaust size ) or oem doughnut gasket ( idk if that'll even fit with aftermarket dp) ?

Thanks guys !

You seeing black suit coming out or feel air? Is it catted or not? The catless (I believe) do make an air leak type noise as a normal condition. Another member had cracked welds on the bell mouth. As far as a gasket recommendation I can't give that as my exhaust is stock still

You seeing black suit coming out or feel air? Is it catted or not? The catless (I believe) do make an air leak type noise as a normal condition. Another member had cracked welds on the bell mouth. As far as a gasket recommendation I can't give that as my exhaust is stock still

Catted, the dp didnt came with a gasket/bolts. I've used some shady parts to make it work but the bolts didnt like the winter. Now that i have to replace the bolts, im trying to make it right with getting the right gasket.

Just went through the same problem, i measured the inside and outside diameter of the pipe and went to the auto parts store and picked up a doughnut gasket with really close measurements...works for now but eventually i will get an oem gasket

Do you remember what the 2 mating surfaces look like?

dsc01399.jpg

If I'm thinking about the same pipe he's talking about it should look like that, the pipe with the spring bolts that connect to the "header" or downpipe whichever it is called..in between them there is a doughnut gasket that fits onto the male or "header" pipe

FitHeaderInstall17.jpg

Cant remember exactly how the B pipe ended. The DP end with a flat flenge to.

But since its my only car, im probably just going to ask my mechanic to look it up when i'll go for my alignement next month.

Back