Vehicle Model
Generation X
Body Style
Dad
For Sale: Genuine Honda UAE Halogen Projector Headlights

Application: 2012+ 2 and 4 Door Civic

009.JPG

021.JPG012.JPG015.JPG017.JPG

Well, I don't really want to sell them, but circumstances call for it.
These headlights are 11 months old and used for 2000 miles. No scratches or blemishes on the lenses.
Bulbs included. Set of parking-light/turn-signal harnesses included.
Both headlights have 3M VentureShield applied to the lenses to protect against scratches and dings from rocks, etc.

NOTE: There is a tiny piece of rear housing missing on the right-hand headlight (see last photo) that came that way when I bought them. Although it isn't a problem, I applied a small amount of hardened silicon sealant just to be safe.
NOTE: The parking-light/turn-signal harnesses have a plug-n-play adapter already attached; however, they have never been tested. Should the adapter not work properly, you will be required to remove the adapter and splice the parking light and turn signal harnesses to your existing OEM turn signal harness.

DIY Installation Instructions here.

$350 Local Pickup in Alexandria, Virginia
Local pickup is preferred; however, I'm willing to consider shipping them within the United States, if requested...but please be aware that the cost can be extremely high depending upon your location; anywhere from $50-120. Message me in this thread or PM and I can quote you a specific shipping charge based upon your location.

Accepting payment via PayPal only, or cash if local pickup. I will only ship to a Confirmed Address.

Interested? Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

Questions? Please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks!

Last edited:
These are just what I have been looking for. Message sent.

• Staff
Although I hadn't originally mention this in the first post, I had planned on supplying two sets of harnesses since the set I have was made by me, but never tested. The second set didn't come in the mail as I expected and I don't feel comfortable selling them with untested plug-n-play adapters, so as a result I have reduced the price to $350.

Only one set of harnesses will be included in this sale. Although they have the plug-n-play adapter for the parking lights and turn signals, they have not been tested. Should the adapter not work properly, you will be required to remove the adapter and splice the parking light and turn signal harnesses to your existing OEM turn signal harness.

Last edited:
Whoever picks these up is going to score a great deal. The REPLICA projectors aren't even this cheap.

No kidding. They were over 700 without shipping.

If I wasn't saving for tires and wheels, I'd buy these.
Incredible price, I'm surprised they're not gone already

First post updated. The price will remain lowered at $350.

Since It's clear I'm not getting the second harness anytime soon and I just don't have the time to test out the one I have now, I'm offering the existing untested parking-light/turn-signal harness with the plug-n-play adapter that I made myself.
If the adapter actually works fine, then perfect! If it doesn't work properly for any reason, the buyer will have to cut off the adapter and either solder a new adapter or simply splice the wires to their existing OEM harness. It's not a difficult process, but I know most people aren't interested in doing so.
Instructions on splicing/soldering the wires, as well as full installation of the headlights, are explained in this DIY article.

I apologize if I've confused anyone that is interested. I'll be happy to answer any additional questions you may have. Thanks to everyone who has contacted me thus far!

Reactions: 323
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back