VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Alexandria, VA
Vehicle Model
Generation X
Body Style
Dad
hfpmats.jpg

I just wanted to show everyone pictures of these Genuine Honda Factory Performance (HFP) floor mats that are now available for sale at your local Honda dealership or through the fine folks at College Hills Honda:
Part number 08P15-TS9-110
They are currently only available for the Coupe, although they fit the Sedans just fine in the front.

Pictures of them installed in my Sedan will soon follow, although anyone is more than welcome to post pictures of theirs in this thread. For now, I've posted pictures of them side-by-side.
Click on any of the pictures to see them in a higher resolution.

These mats are less stiff than the mats that came with my Si, and they are also more plush. Removable plastic protective film is applied over the HFP emblems, which is undoubtedly to prevent scratching during shipment.

Smells like success.
Thanks for the deets.(that means details apparently)

I do like these mats. Does it seem likely they'll do an hfp for a 4-door? Have they in the past?

I do like these mats. Does it seem likely they'll do an hfp for a 4-door? Have they in the past?
Honda offered HFP kits for the 2009-2011 Sedans, but they did not sell many. That doesn't bode well for a repeat for the 9thgen model.

Sorry I'm late with these...
Here are some photos of it in the back. I didn't take any of the front since the first post of this thread already shows how they look there.
As you can see, it fits almost exactly like the originals. There's some small areas that aren't covered, but I'm fine with it. The red mats are more for show than for everyday use since I use the all-weathers year round.

002a.jpg003a.jpg004a.jpg005a.jpg007a.jpg

:yum: Those are so yummy looking. Not that this has anything to do with the mats, but I've always wanted a red "Type R" interior in my FA5. :drooling:

Just ordered my set from my local dealership should be in Friday morning, I'll get pics of mine when they come in.

The rear ones would annoy the crap out of me since they don't cover all the areas. i bet you could go to a shop and get one made for the rear.

Back