Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay

Crazy.

I spend most of my work day on a computer. This would keep me from ever seeing the real world again. :giggle:

Last edited:
...make sensible investments like tattoos and fast cars, or pursue more risky ventures like stocks and real estate...

Uh huh...sensible investments.

:ohsnap: HOLY F****** S***!!!! Man that game looks amazing!!! I almost wish you didn't post that webby.... GTA is my favorite game series without a doubt.... Looks like they brought out the best from all the games in the series now. I loved San Andreas but the consoles then could only do so much... I loved GTA 4 even more just beacuse of the complete improvement on graphics/physics, but was so bummed out that they went for the gritty realism approach... It took a lot of the fun out of the series in my opinion... but now we have the best of both worlds!!!!

I want this game now!!! only 69 days and some change until I can play..(yes there is a countdown timer I have been watching) haha

Dont play many games these days aside from 2k, Forza, and Ncaa football... But this looks awesome. As a fan of the past gtas and rockstar games in general I'll undoubtedly have to give this game a go.

I can't wait. That is getting pretty in depth for the "extra" non-storyline quests though. Hunting? Seriously? What is this farcry3? Hahaha.... The investment thing has been in the past games where you could buy property and just swing by every so often to pick up your $$. This looks like a big step up in intensity though.

I bet the game is gonna be ridiculous hard. Im glad they showed some footage of what people really want to do... Buzz the dam in a stolen jet & run from the cops!

Rockstar took a lot of criticism for GTA IV. While it was still a very good game, it was not nearly as in depth as San Andreas was and people didn't like that. I don't see that being a problem with this game.

Reactions: Nix
I'm actually glad there putting all that extra stuff in, gives the game great replay value... God I'm so stoked for this game!!!

Reactions: Nix
Been waiting for this since I stopped playing the last one. Huge GTA fan, ive played them all.

I want this, mainly because my parents made every measure to see that i never saw a GTA game ever. But now that I'm 19 they'll never stop me now!! Muahaha!

I want this, mainly because my parents made every measure to see that i never saw a GTA game ever. But now that I'm 19 they'll never stop me now!! Muahaha!
Haha same here when I first started playing gta they would freak out and tell me to get rid of it but I didn't.

its a damn good game :) went to the midnight then was up till 330 playing its nuts. after class ill be back on. ;)

its
Sweet Jzus. Looks too good. I'll need to stay away from it. Would be like crack cocaine addiction.
its bad dude took everything i had to come to classes today seeing i have today off from work

Drove past a GameStop last night around 8 or 8:30. About 30 some people in a line. I couldn't figure out what was going on....then it hit me. Grand theft release

That pretty much sums the days I used to play WoW :pat:
Ugh I know exactly what you mean there.. I started wow in 2005 and I was addicted pretty bad all through high school and college, once I became an adult and have been working in my career field since 2010 and haven't really played since then, until about a month ago me and my brother turned out accounts back on for occasional play. Nothing like it used to be though haha

Back