Had some great fun at PBIR

gmarch

Boca Raton FL
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
Decided to tag along with my friend mario (2012 Mustang 5.0) to go to the drag strip. I wish my car was faster, but that didn't ruin my fun. his best time was 12.95@113.96 on street tires

stock everything R18 best time was 16.231 @86.35, out of a total 9 passes with a small burnout.

best reaction time was 0.031, (after a red bull)

Times were consistent 16.2-16.4, car ran great, i feel bad for my tires and clutch though.

more pics to come!

thanks for posting your times man... glad you had fun!

Very cool man! Now just take your friend to an auto-x event with no straights and show him up!

That's not bad for the R18. You'll be hitting 15s with a few bolt ons.

thanks everyone! and my same friend and I are heading up to Homestead on August 25th, and i'm sure i'll have a nice amount of footage and photos from there, i've been counting down the days! getting a some fresh oil and a custom axleback within the week for preparation for TRACK! After the Homestead day of fun i'm going to bleed my old brake fluid which will most likely be toasted, then put in some nice ATE blue fluid, along with picking myself up a pair of spare brake pads. poor r18 is going to feel a little run down after my planned 2-day Sebring event in november, then autocross the next weekend after :thumb:

and that mustang is fantastic around the corners, and then forget about the straight aways haha :escaper:

and i'm always reppin the 9thcivic stickers, along with my iMid background :thumbsup:

always reppin' the forum :thumb:

Also, you all would probably get a kick out of the helmet i'm using in all of these upcoming events, enjoy :dancingcoolsmiley:

webby is there any possibility of a black 9thcivic decal? I would definitely purchase one!

Not bad, but we need to work on your 60'. How exactly were you launching ? (RPM, Rear brake, tires PSI, anything you can think of that would assist) OH and is your car an EX or LX, i know i can find out but rather lazy :dog:

Back