HAWAII (OAHU)- Anyone want to meet up to photograph their cars?

808civicSI

Hawaii
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I've been seeing some 9th gens around town and have wondered if you all needed/wanted photos.
Civic si small_1.jpg
Civic si small_2.jpg
Civic si small.jpg

That is my ASM Si and I took those photos just around a year ago now. I would love to see a HFP COUPE on the island if anyone has one or any other modded 9thgen Civics.

At this point I'd just like to see if there is a community at all and possibly start the conversation of setting up a photo meetup. Just putting it out there. Shoots!

I think it would be mean to get some rolling shots going through the H3 Tunnel etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I never realized how good the Si sedan looks in silver!

I'll be vacationing in Oahu this August but too bad I can't bring my car with me for a photo shoot haha

Sounds good. As of right now I'm not sure when I'll be able to. I have a few trips I'll be on and hopefully Flossie doesn't cause too much trouble with the rain. But lets keep in touch about it. Alohas
Yeah shoots! Just hit me up on here then we can figure out a time and date.

Yeah shoots! Just hit me up on here then we can figure out a time and date.
Right on. In the meantime if there are shots or types of shots that you would like to try and get or use as inspiration lets post some here so we can come up with a shot list to try and achieve when the time comes. Alohas

Gotcha! I got some places in Cooke street in town around kakaako street. Got a lot of graffiti art work and I think it'll look real good as a back ground. Ill try get some pics

Gotcha! I got some places in Cooke street in town around kakaako street. Got a lot of graffiti art work and I think it'll look real good as a back ground. Ill try get some pics
Yeah Kaka'ako has some fresh spots with all the artwork around that area. Just need to find places where we won't be bothered with people cause I'd like to set up lighting etc... I'd also like to shoot in a parking garage that would be cool with using the place. My shots of my car are down by the fish market in the Harbor.

Yeah Kaka'ako has some fresh spots with all the artwork around that area. Just need to find places where we won't be bothered with people cause I'd like to set up lighting etc... I'd also like to shoot in a parking garage that would be cool with using the place. My shots of my car are down by the fish market in the Harbor.
Yeah those are nice. We can go wherever. That's the only place that I know of lol maybe the east side or something for some greenery.

If you're down to drive out there I'm totally game. I'm from that side so I know a few spot out there.

If you're down to drive out there I'm totally game. I'm from that side so I know a few spot out there.
Yeah I'm down just let me know going to be working on the car soon probably by next week. Have to do my cv boots and probably new tires. Lol

I'll be in Waikiki later this week - any recommendations of "must see/must do" other than the usual touristy stuff?

I'll be in Waikiki later this week - any recommendations of "must see/must do" other than the usual touristy stuff?
There's a few restaurants that are pretty good. There's one inside pacific beach hotel which is the oceanarium, the top of waikiki. This one has a nice view, tanaka of tokyo which they cook right in front of you. Even the night life is different. Just stay away from the bums lol. Not much else that I can think of as I rarely go down there but it's funny is I work there haha

Back