Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Dang, y'all are dedicated!

giphy.gif

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
VIP Member
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Been keeping to my routine. It’s tougher to do some of the running with the colder and wetter weather we’e experiencing

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
do you run in the rain? Do you wear something like a goretex jacket or anything?

FooBird

VIP Member
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
do you run in the rain? Do you wear something like a goretex jacket or anything?
I have some Under Armor Cold Gear, Gore Tex running shoes and an ultra light fluorescent rain jacket.

First post-COVID run today. Lost a bit but not too bad to start from again. E5CB3C85-E957-4005-BFA8-954AF62B7CF7.png

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
I have some Under Armor Cold Gear, Gore Tex running shoes and an ultra light fluorescent rain jacket.

First post-COVID run today. Lost a bit but not too bad to start from again. View attachment 64222
How did it feel? Did you feel like you were lacking air at all? I know some athletes have made statements about air and endurance after covid.

FooBird

VIP Member
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
How did it feel? Did you feel like you were lacking air at all? I know some athletes have made statements about air and endurance after covid.
Endurance. I was slower and had to walk a couple of times. muscles feel all off. Air seemed to be fine.