Hello All

Benjamin Fajardo

New to the site, I got my new Honda Civic Ex Coupe a month ago and I love it :)

I installed both the interior and license plate white LED bulbs, also got it tint today.

30% back and 35% front Ceramic, did it legal for mass. Don't want to be dealing with the police.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1308022846912.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1308022846912.jpg
    184 KB · Views: 9
  • uploadfromtaptalk1308022883879.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1308022883879.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
congrats on the new ride - you may be the first to have tinted their car. At least that I can recall. You have any future plans for your new civic?

Thanks everyone, After getting my HID's I'm planning to get the Fog lights and that's going to be it. I might do something a bit more advance after I save up some $.

Thanks everyone, After getting my HID's I'm planning to get the Fog lights and that's going to be it. I might do something a bit more advance after I save up some $.
If you're looking for oem honda foglights, give these guys a call, and mention you're from 9thcivic.
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/college-hills-honda-information.519/
http://www.collegehillshonda.com/honda-civic-4dr-accessories/2012-honda-civic-sedan-accessories.htm
They may break the pricing down from what's shown on the site.

DDM HID Kit, 35W, 9006, 5000K
Bulb Type: 9006/HB4
Bulb Color: 5000K
Wattage: 35 Watt
Not that bad, I just hope they don't flicker or break. They do have a Lifetime Warranty so that's good. The White LED DRL's are from iJDMTOY.com

Attachments

• IMAG0208-2.jpg
    IMAG0208-2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
you have any pictures of the headlights shining against a wall, garage door, etc - to see the light beam cuttoff? If you don't, would you be willing to take some at some point? A lot of people would be interested to see how the new headlights take to plug and play HID kits.

park on a flat area, like 25ft or so away from the wall, and take a pic. = something like this

hid001kv1.jpg

Back