Hello :)

apotato

Good morn, and hello! I'm a Honda lover and have just traded my '00 Accord for a '12 Civic. I miss my Accord and hope it goes to a loving owner, but am excited about my Civic and look forward to many years with it. I keep forgetting to take pictures...

It is nice to meet you!

welcome to the site.. what color civic did you choose?

Thanks, everyone~ :)

I have the alabaster silver metallic color. I think the only other color they had in stock in the model I wanted was blue. Maybe it's just up here, but I swear that blue attracts more bird poop than other cars. Or maybe it just shows all the more! My Accord was white, so silver isn't too far off from what I'm used to anyway. If I had a choice? I'd probably pick orange or something else bright and colorful!

Welcome to the site!!! I love blue.

I love blue too, and on cars, just not my car! Hehehe. I finally took a picture. I hope this works. I'll also post this under the color thread for silver metallic.

apotato.jpg

Thanks, everyone~ :)

I have the alabaster silver metallic color. I think the only other color they had in stock in the model I wanted was blue. Maybe it's just up here, but I swear that blue attracts more bird poop than other cars. Or maybe it just shows all the more! My Accord was white, so silver isn't too far off from what I'm used to anyway. If I had a choice? I'd probably pick orange or something else bright and colorful!

omg i have an 09 and their is ALWAYS bird doodie on it :banghead:

Back