Help!

Kevv_Si

Indianapolis
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
FB6
I just installed my skunk 2 composite cold air intake and I'm having an issue with relocating the ground for the battery. Car has no power at all...when I first put everything back how the instruction say, I tried turning the car on and the negative on the battery sparked and the car went dead. I think I may have blown a fuse..was wondering if anyone who has installed this intake could help me out.

I don't have a manual handy, but did you look at the main fuse or any fuses to see they were blown? There is a fuse panel under the hood, and another one under the dash/footwell area on the drivers side

I don't have a manual handy, but did you look at the main fuse or any fuses to see they were blown? There is a fuse panel under the hood, and another one under the dash/footwell area on the drivers side
I checked the fuses under the hood...I'll have to check the ones under the dash in the morning. This intake has been a nightmare to install with the battery relocater lol. Did anyone else have this issue?

I don't know what the instruction said, it sounds more like you connected the ground to a "HOT"(read red) spot, or a very loose ground connection.

FYI...... For any one that doesn't know....
Black is ground, and should be the last thing connected.
To un-connect, take the black off 1st.

I don't know what the instruction said, it sounds more like you connected the ground to a "HOT"(read red) spot, or a very loose ground connection.

FYI...... For any one that doesn't know....
Black is ground, and should be the last thing connected.
To un-connect, take the black off 1st.
image.jpg

I screwed my negative cable to the screw underneath the brake reservoir because it touches the screw and the screw touches the body my car has had no problems

Back